dwright27 Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 ^^ 8 level 5 15s 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Dailyspl Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 That was epic......im pretty sure you diddnt win the 300 dollars though.loljk 99 expedition Two 15 inch dc audio xls Ported box tunned to 34 hrtz Soundstream pcx.2000d(better amp soon) 0 gauge big three(soon) Yellow top,(more batts soon)
knowledge Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 holy geezzz i needs that setup NOW. that thing is a complete monster. the hair trick was serious now thats some beat right there REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Sammitch0 Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 Who threw the bottle at ur truck? id smack him lol Grand Cherokee Team Backwoods Bumpers DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils Pioneer deh4200ub Pioneer 3-ways Pioneer Tweeters Pioneer GM-D9500F Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v Clarion Equalizer Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200
CaptainzPlanetz Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 TopDrop plzz..... ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
akrja_07 Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 damn dude! good goddam job. 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
bassrace Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 What #s are you hittin? A 140 6ft away? That would be incredible 145.9@40hz 145.3@34hz big 3 X2 group 34 Deka Group 31 All 0/1 awg jl meta wire Alpine CDA 7894 Orion HCCA D5000 2 AQ HDC312's Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only) AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets AQ supertweeters - 2 sets 2000 Slamry
Owners1 Posted May 24, 2011 Author Report Posted May 24, 2011 are you gonna be at slamology? id love a demo of this beast When/where is slamology? Straight nasty. DC FTW! Hell yeah! I'm in love lol Haha thanks, me too What equipment is in that monster? BADASS Love the reactions! At this point, it's more than I can even list.. but it has ( DC level 5 15's and (4) American Bass 500.1s to keep it short That was epic......im pretty sure you diddnt win the 300 dollars though.loljk I almost didn't! They called the wrong guy as the winner then realized they made a mistake. I felt pretty bad because he already had the cash and trophy in hand and they made him give it back. holy geezzz i needs that setup NOW. that thing is a complete monster. the hair trick was serious now thats some beat right there I'll keep the system and give you the problems that come along with it. sound good? Who threw the bottle at ur truck? id smack him lol Long story.. I know him though and know why he did it. damn dude! good goddam job. thanks man! What #s are you hittin? A 140 6ft away? That would be incredible The highest score to date was just shy of a 161 on the dash.. 160.8 it did. Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
IH8PunkRok Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 june 18th -19th indianapolis indiana http://www.slamology.com/ -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
soundsystemaniac Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 sick as ever bro! Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.