sounds like a perfect chance to get new woofers :D

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

They sound like BADASS woofers. And with the aluminum coil option, sounds like they can take gobs of power.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Not sure if you know, but there are people using dc lv5 recones in their hcd's (no..im nota dc nut hugger, just tryin to help him out.)

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

If the price is right, I may very well pick some up. The HDC3s can already take a good amount of power for the price, Im sure the HDC4 will be amazing.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I didnt know. I wanna see what they are talking about on these new subs first.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Just did a little reading. 4" VC 2000W RMS rating (But I am sure they will take more) Pricing speculated to be around $500 for 18's

Not to bad, looks like AQ is turning into DD, lol. I wanna see some motor and basket pics.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I'm guessing they'll take about 4k+ in the right box with proper gain settings... If you find any more info let us know mate ;)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Just did a little reading. 4" VC 2000W RMS rating (But I am sure they will take more) Pricing speculated to be around $500 for 18's

Not to bad, looks like AQ is turning into DD, lol. I wanna see some motor and basket pics.

It probably has to do with the owners of AQ and DD. Isnt it like a father son thing if im not mistaken?

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

It probably has to do with the owners of AQ and DD. Isnt it like a father son thing if im not mistaken?

yup father owns AQ.

A couple years ago the father DJ told me that he wanted to offer a product that truly performs on the cheap. I think he did that and then some!

yup father owns AQ.

A couple years ago the father DJ told me that he wanted to offer a product that truly performs on the cheap. I think he did that and then some!

haha i'd say!

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Archived