Jumper Cables for Power Wire, and TV Coax's for RCA's

Yea you see them from time to time on Ebay (overpriced).

May as well be a guitar speaker, pretty small.

But still...don't run them, you ain't ready....most of us aren't :trippy:

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Funky Pup actually used to be a real brand of sub.. all bullshit aside. my buddy used to have 2 of the 8 in. ones in his basement i soo wish he never threw them out.. :peepwall:

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Someone should name their team Team Funky Pup. I keep picturing some kid trying to clamp a big ass jumper cable to the postive terminal on an amp. where would he put the fuse? I hope he does a build log. We need pics!

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Someone should name their team Team Funky Pup. I keep picturing some kid trying to clamp a big ass jumper cable to the postive terminal on an amp. where would he put the fuse? I hope he does a build log. We need pics!

Exactly what I keep thinking.

And fuses? What are you, some type of pansy? Just wire the shit up! :peepwall:

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Someone should name their team Team Funky Pup. I keep picturing some kid trying to clamp a big ass jumper cable to the postive terminal on an amp.

I just LOL'd at that so hard...I would assume he would strip the and of the cable that will be going into the amp, and use the clamps on the battery end.

mivtCK.png

Someone should name their team Team Funky Pup. I keep picturing some kid trying to clamp a big ass jumper cable to the postive terminal on an amp.

I just LOL'd at that so hard...I would assume he would strip the and of the cable that will be going into the amp, and use the clamps on the battery end.

never assume. This guy could have seen one of those Bulldog car alarms that have the 2 clamps you put straight to the battery. Maybe he figured he could do an amp the same way. :rofl:

Exactly what I keep thinking.

And fuses? What are you, some type of pansy? Just wire the shit up! :peepwall:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Archived