Jump to content

An idea for my new CR-Z


Recommended Posts

Posted

New version of CRX

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

need to see pics, im def watching this one! very interested to see how nice that CR-Z is and how the Mugen kit effects it. regarding underglow, not sure if ur allowed to have red or blue lights, i know at least in mass you can't have red, blue, yellow, or orange.

243798_1889469008886_1606316115_31894406_6120540_o.jpg

Here's what it looks like now. I love it. After the Mugen kit is on, I probably will move out of my house and sleep in it.

Other rims, other shoes, lowering, tint the windows and lights.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Posted

you can always swap a k20 into it.. lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Posted

Fucking hell man :o google`d the car with the mugen kit and that thing is hella sexy!

2011+Honda+CR-Z+Hybrid+R+Concept.jpg

Sleeping in it is right... Congrats =]

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

Other rims, other shoes, lowering, tint the windows and lights.

More pictures are on the way. The Mugen kit comes with new rims, and I already tinted it 5% all around. I like the lights the way they are too much to tint those, and I might end up lowering it an inch depending on how it looks with the kit. I like hearing other's opinions though :good: Thanks!

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

Posted

honda_cr-z-mugen_f34_ns_110310_717.jpg

This is what the Mugen kit actually looks like, except mine will be white instead of silver

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

Posted

This is what the Mugen kit actually looks like, except mine will be white instead of silver

I think I have the wrong mugen kit :L

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted
I think I have the wrong mugen kit :L

I think the one you posted is actually the concept for the turbo model they may be releasing in the future.

Edit: The only reason I like the Mugen pack better than that is because if I were to put that kind of look on a 122hp car... I'd rather not. Now, with Bizmoto's 533hp CR-Z then that would be a great look

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9420 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...