Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

"Have you ever listened to a REALLY loud car stereo........ON WEED?"

- Jon Stewart

maybe... /sneaky

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

"Have you ever listened to a REALLY loud car stereo........ON WEED?"

- Jon Stewart

maybe... /sneaky

hmmmm.... ;)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

People why try and touch my volume knob. :angry2:

Yep. I remove my faceplate at the carwash now. I was sitting waiting for my car a while back, when I heard very loud music. Dumb fucker turned it ALL THE WAY UP. Lucky nothing broke.

i do this every time i take my car any where. i once also heard some jackass revving up my mustang all the way to redline, i fucking snapped.

i also hate the term slap, and anyone that tells me i need a power cap

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

Car toys...

There is one local, so I drop in to see what they have in the way of a line out converter. Then they immidiately tell me that I need a $100 one they have because if I don't - my amp will cut out when the low note hits.

I tell the guy that's not how it works, and that I am FINE on electrical, which would cause that problem. Not input signal strength. He tells me I am wrong and I just walk out.

^that was a lol worthy night.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

People why try and touch my volume knob. :angry2:

Yep. I remove my faceplate at the carwash now. I was sitting waiting for my car a while back, when I heard very loud music. Dumb fucker turned it ALL THE WAY UP. Lucky nothing broke.

i do this every time i take my car any where. i once also heard some jackass revving up my mustang all the way to redline, i fucking snapped.

i also hate the term slap, and anyone that tells me i need a power cap

I would fucking kill somebody.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

My SRT sounds like complete fucking sex when revving up to the redline and getting some nice backfire. With the downpipe open it sounds like fucking gunshots and when someone else revs it it gives me a chance to actually hear what everyone else hears.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived