Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Makes sense, lol. Sometimes when my younger brothers borrow my car I walk out so I can just hear it driving away. It's the equivilant of watching a fat assed hottie walking away, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

when people say their systems the loudest blah blah blah and once you show them up, they still got shit to say...

yea like oh my amp is acting weird or sorry my bass level was turned all the way down ... i forgot we'll have to demo another time.

ma HC 2502

dc xl 12 d2

kinetik 800

1/0 g lightning audio

rockfosg cap

MA cap

when some kid who knows from other people my truck is loud drives by my house blasting his music...i wish he would stop so I can have him sit in my truck..he wouldn't think his shit is loud anymore.

Oh and when people think there 10 in speakers in the back are loud cause they hurt your ears..no its cause there clipping and sound like shit that's why it hurts lol

and when people drive out of best buy and think there shit is loud lol

lol worst buy FTL

i hate when my friend brags about his walmart subs...i need to finish my build with some sundowns and teach him a lesson

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

When you give demos to people and they think its loud as fuck, when Ive got another 14 times the power Im adding and dont have the money yet to really make them shit themselves. <_<

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

lol worst buy FTL

i hate when my friend brags about his walmart subs...i need to finish my build with some sundowns and teach him a lesson

Lol whoop that ass. Just blew my friends mind w my shit and he has 2 12", diamond d3s on a 1000watt sony amp

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

lol worst buy FTL

Lol whoop that ass. Just blew my friends mind w my shit and he has 2 12", diamond d3s on a 1000watt sony amp

hahaha, u know what im talkin about then

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

When 7 dollars in foam kills all the rattles in my doors which completely changes the soundstage. I'm talking depth, height, everything. All this time I needed more midbass not less. I knew a 10" wasn't overkill. I'm going through all my music again.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived