Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Amps that give you 3 different size allen keys. If I got a dollar for every time I have lost one of these that I needed...

I lost one today from my mb quart. only used it for 5 mins... smh. and they are all black.

http://www.craftsman.com/craftsman-7-pc-metric-t-through-handle-ball/p-00946384000P?prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

my girl over hearing Me talk to my friend. and her reaction to finding out I'm gonna spend over $400 on a alternator!

"what are you efin kidding me? thats dumb why would you waste your money on that?" meanwhile she has a $4,700 ring on her finger wearing her brand new Tims i just bought her.

i tried explaining the reason behind for it but she don't get it.

it's just pisses me off.

she did crack me up tho, she said why is it $400? your other alt was only $180 (oem for my Durango) i said yea but this one is much better, it's a 275 amp (singer) alt with a lifetime warranty. she said well then buy 2 And it will still be cheaper! just cracked me up!

oh and I'm giving her $2,500 of my tax return and she still has the balls to Bitch about me spending $400

tell me I'm not alone!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

my girl over hearing Me talk to my friend. and her reaction to finding out I'm gonna spend over $400 on a alternator!

"what are you efin kidding me? thats dumb why would you waste your money on that?" meanwhile she has a $4,700 ring on her finger wearing her brand new Tims i just bought her.

i tried explaining the reason behind for it but she don't get it.

it's just pisses me off.

she did crack me up tho, she said why is it $400? your other alt was only $180 (oem for my Durango) i said yea but this one is much better, it's a 275 amp (singer) alt with a lifetime warranty. she said well then buy 2 And it will still be cheaper! just cracked me up!

oh and I'm giving her $2,500 of my tax return and she still has the balls to Bitch about me spending $400

tell me I'm not alone!

Your not alone. The struggle is real.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Mine doesn't complain but doesn't understand either. She is supportive thiugh and has bought me gear as well

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

OH your not alone my friend, my soon to be wife is just upset that i make more money and have disposable income for my hobby/addiction. She just got mad at me last friday for orderering 2 SQ HDS310s to change and improve my sub stage. I did just put $3000 into it 2 months ago on a 5 day marathon upgraded install and have like $6000 into it now. She is well taken care of also, went on 2 vacations in 4 months and still hates my car. I told her to get over it. Its my thing and if you dont understand it, then dont bitch about it. which pissed off even more.

So i said, you have no problem with me spending my money on you, the house, vacations but i cant spend it on my car. Fuck that! She realized it wasnt fair to bitch about it and leave me be. But she's at the point she wont let me do her 2012 Malibu, which i have put $ into Storm Troopering it out to make look badass!

Women! LOL

i don't think i would be as pissed if we really needed the money and were not gonna be able to pay bills or something. but that's not the case at all! 2 weeks ago i bought her a $300 hair straightner! i didn't say a word! i was happy to make her happy!

not to mention she's getting $550 back in taxes and I'm getting $7,200 so I'm giving her $2,500 because i love her she's a great mother and we've been together for 7years. but she has the balls to Bitch over that? yea all of my taxes are going into a new build but so efin what? i worked all year and had almost $300 taken out of my taxes every week.

sorry I'm ranting Now I'm just aggravated!

glad I'm not alone!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

300 a week. Shit. I wish

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

kids who's parents buy all their shit and i have to work to buy mine.

when someone in traffic thinks they have loud bass when one of my rca's is broken and im louder

I hate that too. I am 17 an have bought every last piece of equipment that I own and have worked my ass off for it.

I also hate when you give someone a demo and they try to compare their stock stereo to it.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

haha, I'm sure people make more then me. but i love paying $1,200 a month for people who don't work to live nicer then me!

plus i quit that job And own my own business and make much more now. curious to see what next years tax return is gonna be

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

haha, I'm sure people make more then me. but i love paying $1,200 a month for people who don't work to live nicer then me!

plus i quit that job And own my own business and make much more now. curious to see what next years tax return is gonna be

I see your in NY...Next year will be a audit..

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Archived