Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Didn't go to my family christmas party because my mom's side of the family is a bunch of methhead fucks.

They started asking about me and what I do now, mom and sister and her boyfriend told me I am big into carshows and "loud" stereos and shit, telling them about my car.

OF FUCKING COURSE, the typical crackhead fucking cousin without any teeth starts talking about his 85 Cutlass and how many windshields he broke back when he was in highschool.

Called him today...his name is James, goes by PJ, Pipe James...as in crack/meth pipe.

"Hey James how you been doing?"

"Oh Josh I've been doing good, your mom told me your car was pretty loud but it wasn't as loud as mine was back in 95."

"Oh really, how loud were you on the old meter? I'm a 146.6 from the trunk on 900w, quiet as fuck, legal on a termlab."

"Man I use to do a 143 off my doors, shit I did a 159 off half of my amps and a 192 off 12 MTX Thunderchannels and 6 Kicker SuperBaric 15's. Broke windsheilds every time I left my house, got arrested for it."

I hung up the phone. He called back so I told him to fuck off, hung up again.

Fuck guys like that.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Didn't go to my family christmas party because my mom's side of the family is a bunch of methhead fucks.

They started asking about me and what I do now, mom and sister and her boyfriend told me I am big into carshows and "loud" stereos and shit, telling them about my car.

OF FUCKING COURSE, the typical crackhead fucking cousin without any teeth starts talking about his 85 Cutlass and how many windshields he broke back when he was in highschool.

Called him today...his name is James, goes by PJ, Pipe James...as in crack/meth pipe.

"Oh Josh I've been doing good, your mom told me your car was pretty loud but it wasn't as loud as mine was back in 95."

"Oh really, how loud were you on the old meter? I'm a 146.6 from the trunk on 900w, quiet as fuck, legal on a termlab."

"Man I use to do a 143 off my doors, shit I did a 159 off half of my amps and a 192 off 12 MTX Thunderchannels and 6 Kicker SuperBaric 15's. Broke windsheilds every time I left my house, got arrested for it."

Fuck guys like that.

makes my day reading stories like that though, some ignorant people out there..... LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I couldn't handle him. Last time I saw him he was getting arrested for possession of CDS/Paraphernalia so that certainly says something about him

The conversation Doug, Henter, and I just had with a local person. My whole face hurts now.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

The conversation Doug, Henter, and I just had with a local person. My whole face hurts now.

Glad I could help :)

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

the scores your van did definitely mindfucked him a bit

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

the scores your van did definitely mindfucked him a bit

LOL.. the only "thing" loud under 20hz is a space shuttle :rofl:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Fuck guys like that.

makes my day reading stories like that though, some ignorant people out there..... LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
made my morning. Especially the fuck off part

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Fuck guys like that.

made my morning. Especially the fuck off part

His brother's birthday was today. Called to say happy birthday, their shared house phone and he answered.

He didn't get a happy birthday.

It annoys me to see grown men argue and get butthurt about the wire people run. I was giving my thoughts on welding cable and how I like working with it compared to the car audio branded wires I worked with before, and some idiot was like "it's crap because it doesn't support the 12v industry". It's fucking copper tubes covered in a sleeve that carries current, nothing special or magical about it, stop getting angry because someone else is not running the wire you run. I'm not saying run this or that, I'm just giving my personal opinion and experience on said wire or any product really. People can run whatever works for them, as long as they don't catch anything on fire.

I swear the facebook groups are worse than some forums. Rant

the problem with facebook pages is that most of the people on there have no idea what they are talking about. and they are so stupid they will argue points whether they are wrong or not. if i even post on them, i usually answer, unfollow the post, and maybe check a while later. but i try not to argue with anyone on there.

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

Archived