Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

people that ask you for help, and when you help them, they just stand there and watch you do all the work and not help at all....

This.

And when you make them help you help them, they just give up and then bad mouth you. Ungrateful pricks.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

crx's that get louder than me sealed,with one single sub :shrug:

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Me putting a dent in my dust cap on one of my seleniums like the 3rd day of having them in

This!!

I did that to a tweeter of my component sets within 30 minutes of buying them

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Me putting a dent in my dust cap on one of my seleniums like the 3rd day of having them in

This!!

I did that to a tweeter of my component sets within 30 minutes of buying them

Sucks don't it? I was like damn I jus got these bitches

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

One word, kicker (I would rather hear "sony xplodz"). I am so sick of people around my town bragging about their "kickers" they just bought. Then claiming that kicker makes the best subs even though I tell them about all the other great subwoofer manufacturers out there (IA, DC, DD, AQ, Sundown).

I then ask them for demos of their system and they all seem to play "on my level" by Wiz Kalifa and none of them can hit any other bass note in the song besides the high one, which I estimate to be around 50ish hertz.

Then I show them my system and I beat their eardrums down with music in the 33-36 hertz range at 146 deebeez and they almost shit themselves. Then they all ask how they can get as loud as I am, then they shit themselves again when I told them how much I paid for my IA Warden 15" when it costs more than their whole system.......

It just really bugs me how noobz develop this complex into thinking one rather mediocre brand is the best there is and nothing else is better (I see this a lot with JL and RF too). I told someone about digital designs one time and they told me "DD is shit" because their subs don't have any sound quality compared to their kickers :trippy: I just walked away haha

Well there's my rant :peepwall:

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Three things:

When I spend a good chunk of my limited time researching a perfect system for someone, even when their budget and requests make it very difficult to match and when you present them with the magical system: "Dang, it's not cheap is it?" (when it's only $600 for THE WHOLE SETUP) or "Why would I pay $50 for wires?"

Also, when you work your ass off building your system, but your equipment really is pretty basic low level stuff, so you'll only get so much out of it. And you can never seem to impress certain people because they have or have heard someone's "1000w" system and it was louder. It was only a tad louder because he had $1200 to dump on all that Best Buy gear and pre fab box. I was almost as loud as some of these people after spending hardly anything on my equipment AND I was running 160w to my subs. And now that school is over I finally have the gear I needed to be a good example of hard ass work. My low wattage build would take shits on theirs repeatedly.

The lows. My box isn't perfect, but I'm hitting somewhere in the mid to high 20's. I have heard NO ONE else's system do that. And I either hear "I don't care about the lows." or "Mine has the lows, too." Okay, if you don't care about the lows, why do you have subs? My speakers can hit 50hz, so why waste the money? And no, those are not "the lows". That awful noise would be your subs bottoming out in your sealed box.

Okay, that's my rant!

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Archived