Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Dude says he had 2 kicker l7's in a prefab box in his truck that just had to be over 160db...(never was it metered)..

I knew someone a while back saying he hit a 190 on two alpine Type r's on a amp saying 1000 watts max.

You think people would try to at least make it sound believable.... Nope

Basshead-in-Training

I hate how my alternators kick in 5 seconds after I start my car. It's all like VROOOM BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR then the alts kick in and it's like PLUM CLUG CLUG BUR CLUG CLUG BUR CLUG BUR CLUG CLUG. As when it's cold it drops from 1000RPMs down to 550RPMs when the alts kick in.

Lol nice sound effects.

Basshead-in-Training

Dude says he had 2 kicker l7's in a prefab box in his truck that just had to be over 160db...(never was it metered)..

I knew someone a while back saying he hit a 190 on two alpine Type r's on a amp saying 1000 watts max.

People just don't understand the whole "decibels are logarithmic" thing.

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

My friend told me some kid at work said he is doing 310 dbs

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

nope, because no matter who you are people will lie to you about car audio, i honestly dont know why they do it other than the whole "males compete" type thing.

but i dont understand.. how you can talk to someone whos running equipment that youve never heard of, that you just listened to, that meters way louder than you...

and be like.. your running offbrand, sounds "OK", whats a TL? idc about scores, mine sounds louder than yours..

this seriously makes me want to deck them..

or the whole, my subs an 18, you only got a 12, and thats why im louder :]

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

My friend told me some kid at work said he is doing 310 dbs

True story.

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

I hate when someone here's mu system and then says o I want dc now so I order them a level 3 10 cuz anything more is too expensive and then they get pissed off when they put it in a .5 cube sealed box and its not as loud as my 2 xl 15s... o and on there 1600 watt dual amp that does over rated.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

I get a response from everyone.. i have heard louder

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i hate when people try to one up you with someone elses system. a buddy of mine was telling his friend about my car and the kids response is his friend is loud with his 2 12s because he said he had to replace all his windows(mind my buddies friend never heard my car) dry.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

When one of my friends looks at me like and idiot when I tell him I am replacing my 2 12's with one 15, because a 15 can not be as accurate as a 12. dry.gif

When I have saved up to buy new equipment and that bitch called responsibility comes up, bites me in the ass, and I have to use what I saved to pay for something else.

Archived