Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Never really bugged me before. But it has finally annoyed the shit outta me.

It is not called a fucking trunk wall. It is a sealed off trunk. It is just like throwing a damn box in the trunk and saying "Hey I just put a wall in my trunk."

No, you dense motherfucker.

Everyone should probably call a box a wall now, if they are going to call it a trunk wall.

Edit: i actually like nates idea lets call it a c pillar wall

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

• 2 weeks later...

When people I talk to don't know the difference between mid bass and bass.

me "here let me get something that plays low"

them "what do you mean"

them "play some rock, that shits really deep"

facepalm.

Then when they tell someone about it they are like yeah its like"makes fart noises with lips"...

wtf bro, have you never heard bass before? there is more to audio than treble.

Lol I piss myself off. What I mean I've said things on here that I shouldn't have said and wish I could take them all back . Then after words you think what you said and call my self a dumn azz. I had my brother tell me he heard I'm a big joke on this forum . That not only pissed me off but hurt my feelings. And for the people that don't like me I'm sorry. Only way I'm out of here is getting banned for good. I pray and hope that never happens. I wish everybody on here well with there system and Lifes' . Plus if they need help and I can help them I will. And yes there always somebody smarter than me and you it's just that way. I never said I'm smart what so ever and I'm not right either all the time. I live and learn as everybody does, got to start somewhere. Peace Bass heads and the best of luck to what ever your working on I hope it turns out like you wanted.

Don't know if this has been mentioned already but what really burns my ass is soldering two wire ends together and then realizing I forgot to put the of heat shrink tubing on first.

2011 Chevy Silverado LT 5.3L 4x4 Ext.-cab

"Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think."

Don't know if this has been mentioned already but what really burns my ass is soldering two wire ends together and then realizing I forgot to put the of heat shrink tubing on first.

THIS. Many many times. You would think you wouldn't forget after the first 3. LOL

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

• 2 weeks later...

The desire to get louder.. upgrading.. getting used to the new setup.. and having the same desire a month later.

LOL Ya can't win :P

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Sheet, this amp was acting weird the first time it was played even when it was barely audible, turned on and off randomly, and finally took a dump. Older amp is still fine, so it lead me to believe this amp came out shitty of the factory. Meh well.

Couple fets are donezo.

20140218_1646291.jpg

20140218_1646351.jpg

20140218_1646431.jpg

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

kids that think gain Is volume, but the thing that pisses me off the most is fixing other peoples mistakes!

the last thing that pissed me off was i went with my boy who insisted on getting jl amps and w7s. if that's not bad enough he spent $300 a piece on w7 tens and $200 a po for 2 jl 500/1. anyway when we got to the kid who was selling them was like Yo this shit bangs its the loudest system around hands down!(luckily i had my truck but didn't want to shut him up just yet) well he pops his truck and in the rats nest was a jl pro wedge sealed jl box with one of the tens and the other ten was in a plexi bandpass box. wtf? all cheap 4g wire and his ground was on the Sheet metal of his trunk. it really wasnt loud but it really sounded like shit. i checked the subs and to my surprise they were solid. i Gave the seller a demo and he jumped when the bass hit. then said his was louder... whatever. the kid claimed to know everything about car audio... ok.

ok this Is what really got to me. we got the amps home and i started looking at his settings

amp #1, gain all the way up, boost +12, q 4.0, infrasonic freq 45hz, center freq 35, slope -12, hpf 50hz , bass eq on, infrasonic on.

Amp #2 gain all the way up, boost +12, q .05, center fz 80, infr freq 50hz, lpf 60hz slope -24, bass eq on mode on.

i just don't understand why this kid was boosting hz that he was cutting off. i just hate kids that think they know everything and inturn fuck everything up.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff