Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

noobs that come on forums and automatically classify themselves as better/more knowledgeable than others because they know about brands like DC, Sundown, and Fi, or saw a steve meade video on youtube, or diss mainstream brands.

LOL the hipsters of the car audio community :rofl: :rofl:

ppl with bazooka tubes... :peepwall:

if thats a stab at me, my dad bought those when I was 11 and they're in HIS work truck, I had no say in the matter...

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

people that argue that because you charge at 14.4 means the battery will rest in the 14s.... *had a guy arguing that last night... * Sigh

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Getting my girlfriend hooked on Car Audio, and her wanting a "Small setup"

Kicker KS650.2's fronts and KS650 rears w/ an L7

Small my ass, it'll be louder then my shitty ass stereo, lol.

dont feel bad about that, my GF wants to wall her civic with 4 15s and around 6kw for her 2nd setup.. LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I hate when people dis on equipment. No matter what brand you are using its your personal choice, or budget. A clean install is a clean install no matter how loud it is. Everyone wants to get loud, and anyone with enough money can be the loudest. Its the people that use what they have, make it their own, and enjoy building that clean install. Its a hobby, the drive to build it better next time is what keeps us in the game.

Most people have a radio in their car because it came with one, other people have stereos installed in their vehicles because they like music, and love loud music. Then there are people that are car audio enthusiast, like us, who change their way of living every day life for a stereo in their car. I have absolutely no trunk left, no way to haul groceries, have kick panels that cramp up the floor of my daily driver, thats because i cant live without loud ass music. So enjoy your hobby, and be proud of what ever brand you are sporting.... :drinks:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

To Hdorre:

I was not referring to you. Okay, cool lol

Although much of your information is from online and other users, not actual experience, that was only part of things that piss me off in the audio world. This is true for the most part, although I try to be careful about whose information I repeat. If something doesnt make sense to me and I hear it from an unreliable source, I just "forget about it."

My main thing was people who read stuff, pass it off as knowledge, then make fun of other people for not knowing any better. I completely understand what you mean here. I dont think that I do the bolded though. If I do, then it must not be too often. Maybe you werent referring to me?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

When you cant go to sleep because your thinking of how you want to set-up your system/thinking of the stuff you want to get once you get that promotion....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

To Hdorre:

I was not referring to you. Okay, cool lol

Although much of your information is from online and other users, not actual experience, that was only part of things that piss me off in the audio world. This is true for the most part, although I try to be careful about whose information I repeat. If something doesnt make sense to me and I hear it from an unreliable source, I just "forget about it."

My main thing was people who read stuff, pass it off as knowledge, then make fun of other people for not knowing any better. I completely understand what you mean here. I dont think that I do the bolded though. If I do, then it must not be too often. Maybe you werent referring to me?

Yeah not anyone in particular, just a general statement that I think applies to many people.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived