Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

I dont know if this is going on elseware but people in my hood are using PA Horns in their rides like it sounds good. Sounds like a baseball game commin up the block, LOL.

''The Darkest Souls Are Not Those Wich Choose To Exist Within The Hell Of The Abyss, But Those Wich Choose To Break Free From The Abyss And Move Silently Amoung Us''

Got some...

People who say I can't use two 18" for a sq system

The price of processors.

People who clown on me for having low power (600w rms)

People ask you what you're buying before they do so they can 1 up you.

People who ask me why I would want two eq's.

"Nazi" like audiophiles who hate on me because I don't have focal, hertz, "insert brand here".

Hardly any responses on my build thread.

The fact I'm too much of a pansy to build a wall without having a second car to drive.

The idea that sq is some old fashioned lame way of listening to music.

The idea that people have that sq cars can't get loud.

The idea that people think sound quality is a set of rules written in stone.

People who say "well if I had done it..." seriously, you need to keep that kind of shit to yourself.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Got some...

People who say I can't use two 18" for a sq system

The price of processors.

People who clown on me for having low power (600w rms)

People ask you what you're buying before they do so they can 1 up you.

People who ask me why I would want two eq's.

"Nazi" like audiophiles who hate on me because I don't have focal, hertz, "insert brand here".

Hardly any responses on my build thread.

The fact I'm too much of a pansy to build a wall without having a second car to drive.

The idea that sq is some old fashioned lame way of listening to music.

The idea that people have that sq cars can't get loud.

The idea that people think sound quality is a set of rules written in stone.

People who say "well if I had done it..." seriously, you need to keep that kind of shit to yourself.

X2 on that...there is alot of car audio dealers in my country who has that kind of ideas...

..whenever they see your car they get so .. like oh! its not hertz!(like)

feels so annoying

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Price; wife and kids keeping me from doing what I need to lol. :peepwall:

^^^ This ^^^ No money for having to pay for other shit aggrivates the crap out of me ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Searching for a hard to find specific piece of equipment on eBay, thinking you found it in an auction, then realizing it is something else with "(like carver, morel, etc..)" in the description.

Actually finding that hard to find specific piece of equipment and other people realizing how much $$ it it worth when I try to buy it.

Getting your system where you want it and then having your ride crap out on you.

Jerks at audio shops.

Jerks at shows.

Young Punk Jerks at audio shops & at shows.

When people see your "old" equipment and say: "Man, you should buy new stuff- that crap is old!!" (especially when they have no system of their own, have "new" CRAP, or would give a testicle to have any of that "old" stuff).

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Having 95% of what you need to start a build, and having to wait months to get that last 5% cause you got bills, kids soccer, birthdays, mother's day, anniversaries, kids' friend's birthdays, more bills....

I sold my old JLs to some ungrateful punk who blew them in a day and tried to put me on blast cause he's an idiot. On top of that, my wife said I should sell my JLs for cash to build an enclosure for a 15, and that money got "re-purposed" towards eating out.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

people trying to use items outside of their intended purposes as a way to cut corners

Peal & seal? Haha

Another thing: recones not being way simpler

That's one thing I like about solo x's a EASY simple recone. Not sayin there hard now but I t could be way easier

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

people who claim to blow out ALL of their windows from a system in a sedan, apparantly only made possible by "cutting the support frame" and having "One huge sub in the middle and one smaller sub either side behind the seat".....wankers

Archived