Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

When your friend inverts his subs but doesn't (and won't) reverse the polarity even after you offer to because "this'll give him a different sound."

I wouldn't let you touch my subs either. You only need to reverse polarity if one sub is inverted, and the other isn't.

One sub was inverted one wasn't even hooked up to the amp. Wouldn't you want to reverse the polarity for the one that's inverted so it doesn't constantly bottom out?

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

OH I REMEMBERED ONE.

People who don't take their head units out of demo mode. Especially at night. It's all I can see. I can't even concentrate on what they're talking about because I'm so distracted by the fireworks in the dash. <_<

not knowing how to take my HU out of demo mode. i just want my display. i dont care what fancy shit i MIGHT be able to play with if id somehow managed to find it.

OH I REMEMBERED ONE.

People who don't take their head units out of demo mode. Especially at night. It's all I can see. I can't even concentrate on what they're talking about because I'm so distracted by the fireworks in the dash. <_<

not knowing how to take my HU out of demo mode. i just want my display. i dont care what fancy shit i MIGHT be able to play with if id somehow managed to find it.

Lol try the owner's manual!

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

People with Xplods that think they "Bang" and still talk shit when people bump around them with proper gear DD,FI,AA,DC etc

prices on subs

people that constantly say i wanna do this this this that and put 24 of these in my trunk even after you explain that will sound like shit even if you could fit that in there they wont have the airspace and then they try to plot some other plan on how they will get it to work :peepwall:

oh and those people that will "hook up your system for you" and use like 12g speaker wire for power and ground and dont even at least fuse the damn thing

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

OH I REMEMBERED ONE.

Lol try the owner's manual!

.... lol i cant figure how to get mine out either lol... its annoying =P

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Just go into the menu and click on demo mode and turn it off... it's really not that hard to figure out. It's harder to properly wire up subs than to turn off demo mode.. :popcorn:

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

Just go into the menu and click on demo mode and turn it off... it's really not that hard to figure out. It's harder to properly wire up subs than to turn off demo mode.. :popcorn:

mine has no menu like that. ive tried all the buttons/buttons combos i can think of. and i bought it used, without manual :/

mine has no menu like that. ive tried all the buttons/buttons combos i can think of. and i bought it used, without manual :/

what head unit

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived