Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

I'm sure it's been posted before, probably the most annoying thing for me is when people make build logs about shit they're going to do in a few weeks and never put any real pictures up and end up being a chatlog instead of a build log like 95% of the builds on here.

So true. I'm sorta guilty of this though with my burban build log

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Slapuhho's avatar.

Yea, that makes me mad bro. Mad effing jealous. I want my headliner to look like it's eating my sunroof someday....

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

People who try to tell you that unless u pay a dollar a watt it isn't good. Or others saying that car audio is a complete waste of money.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

people who talk shit about an amp or brand because of pure heresay and have never even seen them or even ran them

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

People who say they have the loudest system with there walmart brands and sealed boxes. Remind me of mustang owners alot but thats a different story lol

fuckin mustang users. ive seen stang nuthuggers talk mad shit about how their 6 banger can beat v8s all day blah blah blah. when the 6 doesnt even have work done to it

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Trying to build on a budget and then realizing spending around 2500 dollars in 6 months is not having a budget.

The fact I can't shop at partsexpress without droppin a c-note.

When you start to build a wall knowing you only have two 18" and you need two more.

The fact or hope that I might get my stereo done by christmas

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

People that talk and talk and talk and talk about a build, but never build a damn thing.

that and WISH LIST those are epic

I have a wish list, but I also have a job and a paycheck so I can turn my wishes into a reality lol.... With that being said:

Having my budget build go from $500 to about $3000 in a month. Bass is addicting, I'm just feeding the cravings lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived