the DDBEAST built by Pulse Car Audio

i think he knows what he is doing

And who are you? No need to be a smart ass.

who i'm i

i'm splzx3 better not forget it and im not being a smart ass u want me to be one with u?

There's no need to act like a cocky prick man, knock it off.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Yeah, Order in the court!! Uhhhh, I mean thread! Lol

I lol'd.

Nice fuseholders Rick!! Theyre very unique; to say the least :)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

to clear a few things up...

there is a brand X battery under the hood that was free so it is used to run just the car that is charged via the alternator and a Powermaster 993 step down module. The alternator is charging at 17.7 volts to charge the Batcap 8400 16v located in the rear of the vehicle. There will be as many 1/0 leads as I can get (hoping 2 or three) to go from the alternator post to the SOLID buss bar on the fuse holder. from there the three 1/0 wires go to the rear of the vehicle to another one of these fuse holders (solid buss bar) with the fused output side going to the battery.

Some think this is crazy as "no spl cars run fuses"... well.. simply put... if something was to short out... a 4.00 fuse is easier to replace than the whole car. Ok so we might lose a dB by having them... again... we will still have the car if something shorts out. I don't want any of my vehicles I build (just like the hummer) to have ANY wiring issues that could cause a fire if shorted.

and some may think I'm crazy ... to you I say... build it your way, I'll build it mine. :)

and as far as "was that a 10" in the last setup?"... uh.. no this car has had this single 15" deal since I got my hands on it. :)

from there the three 1/0 wires go to the rear of the vehicle to another one of these fuse holders (solid buss bar) with the fused output side going to the battery.

I hope you mean that the solid buss bar will be on the side closest to the battery ;)

Some think this is crazy as "no spl cars run fuses"... well.. simply put... if something was to short out... a 4.00 fuse is easier to replace than the whole car. Ok so we might lose a dB by having them... again... we will still have the car if something shorts out. I don't want any of my vehicles I build (just like the hummer) to have ANY wiring issues that could cause a fire if shorted.

and some may think I'm crazy ... to you I say... build it your way, I'll build it mine. :)

and as far as "was that a 10" in the last setup?"... uh.. no this car has had this single 15" deal since I got my hands on it. :)

The fuseblock under the hood will only protect the cables/car from the current coming from the alternator when the car is running. That clears things up.

Personal bests:

dB Drag: 163.4dB (2004)

Propper Droppers: Average: 150.5dB. Peak: 153.2dB @ 26Hz (2010)

EASCA dBL: 152.2dB (music)(2010)

if something was to short out... a 4.00 fuse is easier to replace than the whole car. Ok so we might lose a dB by having them... again... we will still have the car if something shorts out. I don't want any of my vehicles I build (just like the hummer) to have ANY wiring issues that could cause a fire if shorted.

Those fuses are like $0.95 man who you trying to kid? ;)

Looks great and if you have the room for fuses IMO there is no excuse for not using them especially with cable under the vehicle. :shrug:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

from there the three 1/0 wires go to the rear of the vehicle to another one of these fuse holders (solid buss bar) with the fused output side going to the battery.

I hope you mean that the solid buss bar will be on the side closest to the battery ;)

The fuseblock under the hood will only protect the cables/car from the current coming from the alternator when the car is running. That clears things up.

yes the solid bar will be on the battery side... sorry bout that.

and yes the fuseblock under the hood protects current coming from alt, the fuses in the back protects the car from the batt in case of a short. :)

Looks good. How much clamped power did it take to reach 159?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived