Sundown Audio

AUDIOQUE OR AUDIOPIPE

AP is ok for really tight budgets but for banging on a budget your best two options are AQ and crescendo.

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/cresendo/79332-crescendo-sex-new-amp-pics.html

VERY good info... u know where u can pick these up?

edit: nvm... i found it... 4kw a .5 ohm...NICE

Edited by mast240

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18's, walled in a clamshell box

amps: subs- 2 modded AQ 2200's, running 2550 at 1 ohm each

components: (rf p1 8:(midbass), 2 cadence cwm 6.5, memphis pr 6.5 coax)- each door

HU: android galaxy tablet, Kenwood KVT-516

2/0 gauge ran all around

6 optima red tops (will be updated, i get them DIRT cheap)

keeping my fingers crossed for membership into the 160 db club!

MY BUILD LOG

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (SUBSCRIBE!)

Honestly, I am one of the few on this site that can say that ive NEVER had a issue with audiopipe.. ran my 3k at 1.4 bridged, no issues, for almost 2 years....

bigpimpin91 ran each of his 3ks at 1 ohm bridged... and didnt have issues till he rewired the system and had a mishap...

I would prefer to take them over AQ or anything else, just to get loud and shut peoples mouths up about their amps... especially considering every time you see some one bash AP, they always promote a high end amp in the process, and fail to realize AP is budget equipment.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Honestly, I am one of the few on this site that can say that ive NEVER had a issue with audiopipe.. ran my 3k at 1.4 bridged, no issues, for almost 2 years....

My AP1500 is lasting alot longer than any other amp that I've ever had. Voltage drop, hot weather, everything.

Edited by kandiman71874

POTATO!

I have used AP amps in the past, still have some actually. I agree, they might not be able to take a beating like some of the high end amps, but honestly if you dont drop the impedance too low, and use them how they were meant to be used they are great amps, especially for the cost. My db drive 2k.1 is at .33 ohms, and its a beast, but its meant to do that, AP amps arent meant to be abused. Bottom line, if you are going to have a clean electrical, and want to save some cash, go AP....

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

If i have to edit any more posts for stupid petty bullshit, someone is taking a vacation. And the next rent a mod is going to take one too. USE THE FUCKIN REPORT BUTTON IF YOU SEE A PROBLEM!!!!!

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

bandwagon up no vs threads! this is exactly why.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.