How long have YOU been in the audio game?

Well, i've loved it for 5, have had a system for 3...

Trying to get serious, but my god damn car is holding me back rank, paying for repairs, being hesitant to put any money into as it could blow up at any given moment.. =/

So 0 really serious years I guess, lol.. I've only got 2 12" CVR's in the kicker box and some Kaption audio components.

Fell in love with Kicker in like 95-96ish and that started it all for me so I was like 15.

Studied everything I could till I got on with Auto Illusions of Newark Ohio in 2000 was there awhile then was working for Jeff Sherrick of Traffic Jamz of Lancaster where I learned about DB drag and how the world of Extreme SPL works.

Proudly have worked on a vehicle that could do 173 DB.

I'll be 31 this year, I have been part of the Class D uprising and I'm still learning today. I have NO plans of doing car audio for anyone else put ME because I love the hobby and I HATE cheap people, Cheap installs, and truly hate remote starts.

I guess I have around 16 years invested, 2-3 on the job learning from others.

I remember 1000 watt Class A/B amps being almost the biggest amps you could get and hard to power LOL.

Thanks for making me think about the things I have done. :)

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

ive given it up a couple times. or ill get a new car and say thats it this is staying stock. it never fails. something always ends up in it. my interest level is no where near what it used to be. it also used to be alot harder to learn pre internet days. pre digicam shit like that. we didnt know what youtube was back then. lol man how things have changed.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

2 years I'm only 19. I always liked bass jus didn't really get into until I got my car. Learned a lot from being on here and also from hanging out at the 2 local shops

damn idk why i though you were older.. im 19 too i guess its it the new tahoe on 6s lol

but ive got the same truck just no sixes or lvl 5 18s :(

Lol started with 2 12" Memphis in a prefab then 13w7s n now this. The rims actually came with my hoe

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Guest grim83

ive given it up a couple times. or ill get a new car and say thats it this is staying stock. it never fails. something always ends up in it. my interest level is no where near what it used to be. it also used to be alot harder to learn pre internet days. pre digicam shit like that. we didnt know what youtube was back then. lol man how things have changed.

Heres your next ride to pimp old man :P

walker.jpg

2 years I'm only 19. I always liked bass jus didn't really get into until I got my car. Learned a lot from being on here and also from hanging out at the 2 local shops

2 years?! DAMN! Guess you started when you was about my age huh? Better step up my game :peepwall:

I saw that thread on your tahoe, Would kill for that without a doubt :drinks:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Heres your next ride to pimp old man :P

walker.jpg

Touch screen anybody? Gotta be ballin` in the nursin home 8)

zimmerframeG_468x431.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Ive always liked it, my brother had a set of rockfords when I was 6 and I still remember how cool they were to me and how it was "hard to breath" in the rear seat. I've been installing systems since a little before I turned 16, so about 4 years.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived