Jump to content

How long have YOU been in the audio game?


Recommended Posts

Posted

well i had my first system when i was 16 and have been heavy into it as a hobby since then ...i also installed professionally for 2.5 years and now im almost 23 so i guess almost 7 years

Posted

For about 11 years....just got serious in 2009 though :)

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png
Posted

I got my first sub when I was three from my dad (R.I.P.) my mom kept it put away until my 7th birthday. It was an MK 10". I still the box and basket. It also came with some MK mids and highs which I still use to this day along with the subwoofer plate amp, and a Denon receiver.

I'm now 16 and HOOKED!

Posted

I put my first system in my car in 1998, so 13 yrs. But I have only installed or help installed in 5 cars since them, 3 of them being my vehicles. Everytime I've upgraded, I've learned something new.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832


767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832



Posted

i got my first system back in 95' when stereo equipment was made to last (and was way under rated) still got a pair of premier 6x9s from 97' still sound as good as the day i bought them!!! im 30 now so i guess 16 years damn has it been that long!!!

anarchy_symbol_red_on_black-75x75.png

Posted

i got my first system back in 95' when stereo equipment was made to last (and was way under rated) still got a pair of premier 6x9s from 97' still sound as good as the day i bought them!!! im 30 now so i guess 16 years damn has it been that long!!!

the box is everything!!!

anarchy_symbol_red_on_black-75x75.png

Posted

22 years and counting

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1532 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...