ok i know i made a thread on this the other day but this is a diffrent brand and i did post in my previous thread this morning asking about it...no feedback so im macking this one

this welding cable is from directwire.biz

heres a link to there welding cable

http://www.directwire.biz/index_files/WeldingCable.htm

also heres the page about the ultra flex

http://www.directwire.biz/index_files/UltraFlex.htm

our supplier for our tools and shop supplies orders his cable from here( we own a big pipe bending and fabrication shop, if anyones interested, http://www.bendco.com/portfolio.html )

our supplier will be sending me a 5ft peice of the red ultra flex 1/0 cable to see if i like it

just wanna see what yal think of it

he said this company has one of the highest strand counts

and on the site it says Up to four times as many copper strands as standard cable.

thoughts??

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

I'd be interested in the green insulated cable, what's the price look like? Unless I missed it on the website?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I'd be interested in the green insulated cable, what's the price look like? Unless I missed it on the website?

he quoted me at i think $2.91 a ft

still alot cheaper then knu and stinger HPM

hes sending me a 5ft peice for free so i can check it out

Not bad, cheaper than what I get my kicker hyperflex for, my interest is peaked

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I'll see tommorow if he's sending me a test peice for free when I check my work email

Then I'll give yal a review

My price may be different since he supplies alot for our company and ge buys from them

So if yal wanted to use some yal would have to call them directly

looks alright, the welding cable i use is from trystar, or the coppercableman on ebay, its about $3 per foot, unless i missed it, the welding cable i have has another jacker around the welding cable besides the main outside one, cant remember what its for though, but both seem to be OFC and good deal

i know my stuff is plenty flexible, ive seen people say welding cable isnt flexible enough, but mine is alright, and the ability to custom print something on every foot of your cable is a little added bonus

looks alright, the welding cable i use is from trystar, or the coppercableman on ebay, its about $3 per foot, unless i missed it, the welding cable i have has another jacker around the welding cable besides the main outside one, cant remember what its for though, but both seem to be OFC and good deal

i know my stuff is plenty flexible, ive seen people say welding cable isnt flexible enough, but mine is alright, and the ability to custom print something on every foot of your cable is a little added bonus

trystar is another one of my options...just trying this since i can get it work

but yes coppercableman is double insulated and thats why its a lil mor expensize, but it shouldnt be a problem ill probally run all my runs under my truck through PVC pipe

they have "ultra flex" 1/0 and thats what i will be getting, looks pretty flexible to me

i can also get the custom print on this cable

Also claims to have 4 times as many copper strands then other cables