What was your first song on your first system?

What was your first song you bumped to with your first system? Does anyone besides me remember?

My first song was I Think I Love Her by Lil Wayne. That song slammed so hard on my first system, I used it to demo to all my friends.

Let's see if anyone else remembers :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

What was your first song you bumped to with your first system? Does anyone besides me remember?

My first song was I Think I Love Her by Lil Wayne. That song slammed so hard on my first system, I used it to demo to all my friends.

Let's see if anyone else remembers :D

lol I remember because it was about a month or 2 ago.....Young Jeezy - Put on ;)

...That Lil Wayne song is sick, very constant and pretty low

Lil Twist - 52 Bars , and, Mims - Rock n' Rollin. Both off of decaf. They are on the higher end of bass but on my shit, BOOM!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

a milli....prefab tuned super high so it slammed or what i thought "slammed" meant back then lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Crank dat batman - pop it off boys

Still a good song in my book, not a very well known one either.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

first song I heard on my two ten inch cvrs which was my first setup when I was like 13 my dad gave them to me was either pipe dreams by choice or dirty nursery rhymes. :lol:

1992 Integra GS2 12" AQ SDC2.0 12

i played "kiss me thru the phone - soulja boy" it was the the first song to come on shuffle on my ipod and it sounded ok on my 1 12" kenwood in a sealed box lol

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

No offense to you, but all of these "What was your..." threads that are popping up today are getting kindof annoying. Maybe I just need to go smoke a bowl or something..

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

No offense to you, but all of these "What was your..." threads that are popping up today are getting kindof annoying. Maybe I just need to go smoke a bowl or something..

i gotta sig that

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.