Future Audiopipe users...

They gave you amps for a good deal, they can't completely lose their ass on these amps contract or no contract. Suck it up and pay shipping.

im not expecting them to lose there ass...i know they are not losing alot of money...this wouldnt even be a problem if they would have just sent me amps that work in the first place...its not the point of paying shipping, its the fact that the chick was incredibly rude and a evil slut faced bitch to me about it and the fact it says nothing about it in the contract

Some things are made on mondays, these kinds of things happen. They're willing to make this right, you just have to pay shipping. She simply stood her ground on the companies behalf (which her job probably depends on) and you pull the I'm going to return everything card and that didn't work, now your both pissed off...shit just goes downhill...

Was this handled professionally by audiopipe? No. Was this handled professionally by you? No.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I also love how everyone says Audiopipes do rated when they don't lol... The 1500 does 1200 the 1800 does 1500 and the 3000 does 2500 and thats on 14.4v and all types of nasty sounding power. I want to see ONE person with a clamped AP under 14.4v constant.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

i understand that they will replace the amps with new ones since these ones are not working, the fact is the contract that i signed says nothing about shipping at all! if they are expecting someone to pay shipping they need to let them know ahead of time or include it in the contract and not just tell them after they send them broken products....to some its not that big of a deal, to me its the fact they are trying to get more money out of me because they are in the wrong and 1 sent me non working amps and 2 forgot to put in their contract that they wrote that the consumer is responsible for shipping..........i could easily let this go and just pay the shipping...but im not going to because they are in the wrong

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

They gave you amps for a good deal, they can't completely lose their ass on these amps contract or no contract. Suck it up and pay shipping.

im not expecting them to lose there ass...i know they are not losing alot of money...this wouldnt even be a problem if they would have just sent me amps that work in the first place...its not the point of paying shipping, its the fact that the chick was incredibly rude and a evil slut faced bitch to me about it and the fact it says nothing about it in the contract

Some things are made on mondays, these kinds of things happen. They're willing to make this right, you just have to pay shipping. She simply stood her ground on the companies behalf (which her job probably depends on) and you pull the I'm going to return everything card and that didn't work, now your both pissed off...shit just goes downhill...

Was this handled professionally by audiopipe? No. Was this handled professionally by you? No.

not trying to be a douche or anything but if i paid for a product i expect it to work not pay another 100 dollars when you already bought the amp

That's fricken weak dude. I'll only be going through retail deals for AP stuff then, even though the only AP stuff I'd personally run is their speaker wire.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

the only problem with me getting the amps fixed and then selling them is im still in contract and unable to do that, ill have to see what my options are, if things dont get fixed between me and audiopipe ill find another company to fix the amps and then i will just sell them and make back some of my money

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I'm not reading everything and don't know about your contract but I have never dealt with any company that paid shipping to the manufacture.

Anything I have ever warrantied I payed to ship the product back and the manufacture fixed the problem and they paid the shipping to get it back to me.

What is your problem in short or summarized?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived