Jump to content

Future Audiopipe users...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I think Logan is right. For the person who said other companies don't do it... On either here or caco a guy bought a brand new ampfrom sundown. When he got it the LPf switch(I think) was broken off. Jacob offered to pay to get the amp returned/replaced...

When your on a team/sponsored you should expect the company to help the competitor, especially if it wasn't his fault. I'd be pissed if a company wanted me to come out of pocket for something that arrived doa.

The customer wasn't sponsored either. Logan is sa

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

Not meaning to bash BUT.. I hate audiopipe. Only brand i truely hate

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Posted

ida bought somethign worth a shit then you dont have to deal with a shitty company or product...because you got a "deal"

Posted

unless its made of 100% gold its worthless to you james....i could care less what people think about audiopipe i really could...the 2 original amps i have work fine and have taken more abuse than other "better" amps ever could

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Posted

doesnt have to be made of gold just a quality product. audiopipe isnt that. sorry for liking the better things in life lol

Posted

j/w how does one go about getting a sponser ship

after reading this do u want a sponsorship from audiopipe?... :lol:

hope things work out for u in the end logan. :good:

(DC 5k)

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Posted

Oh by the way. Most every company makes you pay shipping. Working in the industy...you pay for initial shipment. When something comes doa ....guess what? You pay to send it back. I dont think i can name one company that sends you some prepaid label to get it fixed. They do fix or replace it free. But guess what you always pay for ahipping

Posted

I'm not reading everything and don't know about your contract but I have never dealt with any company that paid shipping to the manufacture.

Anything I have ever warrantied I payed to ship the product back and the manufacture fixed the problem and they paid the shipping to get it back to me.

What is your problem in short or summarized?

This is exactly what I was thinking the whole first page. You are responsible for shipping back to them 99.999% of the time. They should be responsible for shipment back. RMAs, warranties, what have you have always been that way for me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7832 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...