kryptonite Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 My heart fell and I was like Wtf I didn't even get to hear my 10s and im gonna get shot up lol DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Tek Posted May 29, 2011 Author Report Posted May 29, 2011 sorry, it must have been hard to read those 6 words. everybody else- I am glad to have successfully fucked with you
tlee2 Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 I was sittin here thinking DAMN lol 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
TeamHT Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 sorry, it must have been hard to read those 6 words. everybody else- I am glad to have successfully fucked with you Ha ha, especially since the title was meant to convey anger. So caps actually worked for what you did, LOL. Some people Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Tek Posted May 29, 2011 Author Report Posted May 29, 2011 Ha ha, especially since the title was meant to convey anger. So caps actually worked for what you did, LOL. Some people
TeamHT Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 AAARRRRGGGHHHH... err...I mean... aaarrrrggghhhh Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
carlosg_313 Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 it got me pretty good. and it took a min to open this thread, which made me more anxious to see if it was true. lol good one though. would have accepted it and went off IF it was true. lol How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
Afrodeezyak Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 that was pretty good, had me goin for a second
Elrey7698 Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 Ey cabron i was already packing bags...i was gonna smash down to tijuana...new life...dam i even had a new name...chabelo lopez
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.