Sonic Electronix

Really? Your asking if two 15's on 6000w or four 15's on 8000w is louder...common sense is no where to be found. Sure these factors help, but it all comes down to the quality work done on the install.

Edited by BakermanINC

mivtCK.png

i say 4 15s but like ^^ those guys say depends on the install (box, electrical, etc.)

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Yea I know all of this the question was asked because of a situation I'm at right now. My truck with the t3 and the otter truck with the pb. I hit a 148.8 legal he did a 140.1 and he still says he's louder so thanks guys for the answers (sarcasm or not)

Fan of murphs custom installs!

bass head!

2010 silverado crew cab

2010 crew cab

'78 impala log

Well, loud is subjective. What frequencies were the scores at? How's the tuning? What kind of enclosure? Maybe yours is louder, maybe to the ears, his is. But no way someone can look at equipment and tell you which is louder. If anyone tries to, don't take their advice. More often than not they're talking out of their ass.

Oh yeah, what would be louder is also against the rules, just stating.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

We aren't trying to be dicks about it but so many things can change the way your system sounds compared to his that everything needs to be taken into account. A well thought out and executed system has the potential to get very loud on the meter and to the ear but it takes time and patience along with trying new things and experimenting.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

The build affects the numbers at the end. I saw a guy hit high 160s on one 15 and 15k burps on a TL. Yeah you gotta have the gear but in the end it's 80/20 build/gear.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

a 140 with 4 15"s? i feel so sorry for him...

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.