i used to work at a little seafood place and when we closed at 10 it was 10 on the dot, not a second early....i remember one night i was the "sit-in" manager for the night (at 20yrs old...lol), but i was closing the registers and counting the money, the cooks had left and it was 9:58 and in walks in like a party of 10 or so...i was like FUCK...but hey, we were open still. luckily they were just gettin some drinks and some appetizers, but i had to go back in the kitchen and cook all of thier shit, serve them drinks, yada yada yada...it sucked, but u gotta do what u gotta do...we would have never done what ur manager did, EVER...sounds like an ass to me...

i likes me some audio stuff...

I understand that if you show up 10 mins before a place closes your not gonna enjoy your stay, but when your going to a place for the first time, your probally not aware of the closing time, most places on weekends are open until 11. Now, in some cases i've had people ask us what time do we close and we tell them, and they show courtesy and they leave, other people just don't know and are complete ass holes, but these people were just looking for a good time, and it was their first time and this manager just fucked it for them, Im sure if it was not for me, they would never ever even consider coming back. I know that staying over time sucks, but you get paid for it, I personally and I have done this, I would refuse tips, and tell them just to put a comment about my service, sincerity, genoristy, kindness ect and half the time they'd tip me and fill out a comment card anyways. I personally would rather get recognized by name, than to take a tip I choose RESPECT, over CASH.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Damn, I just must cold. It sounds like some of you guys are trying to kiss ass.

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Damn, I just must cold. It sounds like some of you guys are trying to kiss ass.
e

this has nothing to do with kissing ass, this has to do with us being fucking human beings, and treating others the way we want to be treated.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

if I was rich, id buy a resturant, and have you run it ;)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

if I was rich, id buy a resturant, and have you run it ;)

lol, that makes me feel good man, i've had over 50 people ask me why i'm not manager. I don't know why i'm not either but with this situation mayb they'll finally see the window is open and not closed and give me the chance.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

in some cases, snitching on atleast dumb asses is okay, find your bosses manager, and tell him the situation

maybe it can atleast change the issue

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Been involved with resturants AND grocery stores ALL my life (dad owns a Hobart Sales and Service shop). Lemme say this.

YOUR MANAGER IS A PIECE OF SHIT

You NEVER kick customers out for being there past the close time. why do you think bars do Last Call at 0155 and shut the doors at 0230?

To give people a half hour to down their glass or plate, and get out.

I gotta give it up to you twigz. I would not of held that composure. I would of lost it, but not infront of the customers.

Or prahaps walked up and said "Oh I'm sorry for him ma'am. Please finish your meal. Relax and enjoy yourselves and I opologise for any inconvience."

Hell one night I showed up at the local Pizza parlor for a slice with 3 friends after a REALLY bad night and some drinking to 'ease the pain'.

They were supposed to be closed by 3. They sat there talked for us and even cooked us another pie. By the time we left it was 5:45. They were super cool and just welcoming to talk to us. Granted yes when we went to leave they got a big tip, but its nice to feel like 'family' when you take business someplace. ESPECIALLY if its family owned.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

I'm a 3rd shift manager at a grocery store, & let me tell you, you're right about yours being a dumbass. We close at 12 midnight, but we can still ring people up & such until 12:15, I usually do a walkthrough & just hang around looking at my watch by them if they're staying a lil late & it always works. I can't speak for the restaurant industry, but being true of all businesses, you're there to make money & serve the customer -not to turn them away & go home just because. If it was the other way around, why not have an automatic lock in the door that turns on right at closing time? Life doesn't necessarily follow a set time schedule with everything being exact.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

well i think the thread has jus jinxed me, i went to Burger King tonite, i ordered a large sprite took a drink while still in the drive thru and It was just carbonated water no flavor at all and I gave it back sayin It has no flavor and then he tells a emplyee go change the damn sprite and then he like yelled and said what do you want, so i got a coke then he like here and heres your food and walked away im like thanks for the great service (sarcastically)....man ppl these days...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals