Autruche Posted May 30, 2011 Author Report Posted May 30, 2011 looks like great start of the build! Thanks, hopefully it will all button up nicely in the next month or so. I like how you did the double wall on the port where you have all those 45s, gonna have to steal that idea if you don't mind Had to do what was necessary to screw the port together. It worked perfectly. oh.my.god ...that port looks fucking amazing Thanks dude. I wish he would have let me just do the port on the side, instead of the middle. I know that it could be even more efficient without splitting the port area in half at the back wall. you didnt do all that work and leave the ghetto fab wiring coming out from under the woofer did you. No way man. Used bolts and tee nuts through the sides, about 4 inches away from the ports. It was just like that for a few days so he could still have some beat. Need to get some finished pics. But wowsers. Didnt know you were doubling up on power to those. Lol. I bet they might break in a little bit. Yeah, they are pretty damn impressive on that much power. They get stinky pretty fast when playing anything less than 30Hz, but that's to be expected when you are giving a woofer nearly twice their RMS in a box tuned to 34Hz. That's why the SSF is set to 30. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
White Lightning Posted May 30, 2011 Report Posted May 30, 2011 Looks Awesome Bro ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
n8ball2013 Posted May 30, 2011 Report Posted May 30, 2011 thank god your box was too damn nice to let that slide. I would have been upset wiht the waste of skill THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Autruche Posted May 30, 2011 Author Report Posted May 30, 2011 I was uploading a video, but when I woke up it was at 35% and said there was 1334 minutes left. F that noise. This internet connection is appalling. Hopefully I will be able to get it to upload sometime. It's actually got an impressive amount of flex, as far as I'm concerned: Mirror, Headliner, Hatch, Windows do the worm, Rear wiper does the worm, Seat belts flop around, Windshield looks like jello, Moon roof opens and closes, Moon roof cover won't stay closed, Dash moves a little, Roof flex, and my favorite, Door flex. The thing looks like it's falling apart when low note hits (32Hz) when playing No Hands by Waka Flocka. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
Autruche Posted May 30, 2011 Author Report Posted May 30, 2011 Looks Awesome Bro ... Thanks! thank god your box was too damn nice to let that slide. I would have been upset wiht the waste of skill I poured hours into sealing that thing up with resin so that it was air tight, no way I'd leave an air leak like that, man. I'd be willing to say that this thing is 100% air tight, I haven't felt any air coming from anywhere but the port. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
homiewes Posted June 6, 2011 Report Posted June 6, 2011 travis, i still gotta hear that yet My youtube channel, please subscribehttp://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza
Autruche Posted June 6, 2011 Author Report Posted June 6, 2011 You just have to get ahold of Matt, I'm sure he'd give you a demo. It's pretty damn good for just a couple of 12s, it just doesn't get low enough for me. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
Autruche Posted October 9, 2011 Author Report Posted October 9, 2011 Unfortunately there has been no work done to this ride at all. In fact, he has sold the subs, box and amp because he is selling the Blazer. However... While rummaging around through my computer I came across a vid I shot of it back in May. So, what the hell, enjoy. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.