Jump to content

im floating around the forums today,


David

Recommended Posts

Posted

i really dont understand why you guys are acting like babies about it...ask some of the older members how bad i was about enforcing rules back in the day when i was moding

you argued ..ban

you bitched ..ban

post dump ban

i even banned for plain out idiocy before

i think these guys are pretty lienant for what they allow.

Posted

I'd be banning the guy flipping me off if I was admin. then after he got off ban I'd probably change his avatar to a pink pony or something until I got bored

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

ugh fml... :ehh::shrug:

ill put up a "legal avatar"... :peepwall: .

which avatar was yours? if you tell me, I'll remember and lulz will be had.

Posted

You absolutelly have no idea, I may b drunk a lot, but if youcatcu m7e anytime before 2pm then your absolutelly screwed. My addtess is 1211 albion ave. Fairmont mn 56031. Come get it.

ugh fml... :ehh::shrug:

ill put up a "legal avatar"... :peepwall: .

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

Posted

so now your a bad ass huh lmao

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

lol about the pink pony :lol:

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted

^^you're insanely stupid (if that address is real) ..wow...I don't even know what to say :shrug:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

^^you're insanely stupid (if that address is real) ..wow...I don't even know what to say :shrug:

not really even I could find your address out if I wanted to, it's all public domain. Nothing worse than posting your name really

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

I understand, but he put it right out there.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

I'm gonna start taking bets on how long people think outlaw and the guy who said what David is doing is bullshit get banned, I'll start off with $5 on permanent for outlaw.

But on a serious note, I am kind of glad this is being done, it's gotten to the point where every other person has a half naked girl and most of us who come on SMD aren't always at home when we are, whether it's school or work, it makes it awkward when there's titties floppin around on a computer screen where others can see it

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...