BeatBox Posted June 1, 2011 Report Posted June 1, 2011 Just wanting to make sure no air is going to escape behind the wall. I'm probably just doing trim panels, so it needs to be sealed up behind the panels. thats where i think i might need it, but im putting the panels back in and forcing the trim panels to fit so its as close as sealed as it can be. Just so ya know, misting water on that shit every 10 mins or so makes is cure wicked quick. I had 2 cans cured on my trunk lid in less than half a day. Spray it with water until you can touch it, then just let it finish. ill try that if i ever need it teejaybee used it for it VW and it didnt do so well
C-Fizzy Posted June 1, 2011 Author Report Posted June 1, 2011 Oh and for the don't-knows, DiS' b3 ma' WhIp! under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
EclipseChris Posted June 1, 2011 Report Posted June 1, 2011 Ya have to mist it on lightly every 10 mins or so. It says so on the can. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
C-Fizzy Posted June 1, 2011 Author Report Posted June 1, 2011 Also, I just purchased 100ft of OFC welding cable for $225 shipped. Veddy naiiicceeee. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
BeatBox Posted June 1, 2011 Report Posted June 1, 2011 Also, I just purchased 100ft of OFC welding cable for $225 shipped. Veddy naiiicceeee. where from? i read that last part in a vorat voice for some reason also i had in mind a CRX, dont know why
C-Fizzy Posted June 1, 2011 Author Report Posted June 1, 2011 CACO. brand new. Guy never used it lol. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Red-navi-916 Posted June 1, 2011 Report Posted June 1, 2011 first person pokes me on facebook i give em the brand 2nd person pokes me i tell them size 3rd person pokes me i tell em how many 4th person tickles my elmo readyyyyy........................... go. c fuzzy if youre gonna be walled off behind the b pillar why the foam on the side of it cuz of all the air leaks ur box is gonna have? lmao jk BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
C-Fizzy Posted June 1, 2011 Author Report Posted June 1, 2011 Here's the wire under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted June 1, 2011 Author Report Posted June 1, 2011 DJ, I'm still waiting on a PM from you lol. And fuck you, blue-navi under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.