DC Sound Lab

^^^ the vht nighshade will do good and many fade because people dont use clear coat (like me :(

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

the way to do it right is to get real paint, black and clear and mix until it's transparent.

just incase you didn't know how to do it for when you get new tails and want to do it right

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Matt I'll get some vidz tomorrow.

I changed out headlights today for a blacked out set. :clapping: Now I just gotta get the side ones and the front will be done. Thinking of using a spray tint for the rear lights as a quick fix to my final goal.. :drink40:

i see that alot over here i have yet to see one look amazing... as long as you keep it a quick fix and eventually replace them it should be good. the spray tint always seems to fade

For now I just want to get rid of the red. Eventually I'll buy a nice set but for now I'm hoping it'll look alright. :ehh:

yea man i am sure the rex will look badd ass completely black out... i was thinking for my next build when i am hopefully in europe by then i will do a fully blacked out honda integra or something similar i would do a R34 GTR but not a lot of space and not worth the price even in japan

Edited by bre2ts

you win some, you lose some

Pics of the headlight swap. Now I just gotta get new side light or once again spray them lol

DSC06624.jpg

DSC06625.jpg

XL 12 in a box built by Ana :good:

DSC06626.jpg

Havent metered it yet. That lil guy has been getting some stretching exercises this week and we will be pulling ts parameters off it in the a.m.

lil vid of it in action. Wired to .7 running off stock electrical plus 2 Team Tator Multicells.

Id like to see a 155 musically :trippy:

49.9 class? im undefeated so far :popcorn: finally mite get some competition

cause i dont compete anymore. 49.9 for 20 seconds straight

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I have a bunch of stock parts rob. Have 2 whole parts cars if you need anything.

I predict a 48.6 with that 12.

One day ill get this turd crx loud and come play. Gonna stick with the 8's for awhile though.

Pm me if you need anything rob, i know ana has a huge stock pile, but ya never know.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz