Second Skin Audio

Free Box Designs

412 CVX

i'm not promising accuracy with my enclosures. i'm just going off what torres says

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

2 RE MT 15'S with 8000 watts. Want tuned to 30hz.

Max dimensions are 19" tall and 49" wide. Subs facing forward with a 6" wide by 17.5" tall port. Just need box depth and port length, trying to stay as small as possible with that much power.

I think it's nice that you want to learn and help people, but designing boxes for people when you have so much to learn is scary. Like someone said earlier Torres' calculator is great but now everyone thinks they can design boxes when there are really so many other factors to consider that you have no knowledge of. Not hating just saying

TDH FTW !!!

the part that sucks about it, is everyone thinks that every box made off in now is correct. Sure the numbers may be right but orientation of ports and subs and how the box is put together(execution) is terrible on so many of them.

the slot port box...the 45 is worthless, and the port should just be the whole bottom if your that close to the sides anyhow. Also you need to know a little about what works in each car. as just having someone say they want this or that will bring failure more often then not.

Listen to this guy ^^

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

nice that you're offering free designs and all.. but if you're just relying on Torres' calculator shouldn't these guys do that themselves?lol ... The program is a bit much at first I guess but really just plug in some numbers go off of other's images and you should be able to figure it out.. Right??? :peepwall:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Some of your boxes have about half the port area / ft you need. I applaud your effort but there's a lot more to a good box than that calc. Theres a lot more variables.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Archived