actually... I am LOL but it would be epic and i would hope to catch it on vid!!!

that would be sick but doesn't the airbag only deploy from the sensors in front of the vehicle?

05 Ford F150 Single Cab

Audio:

-Pioneer DEH-3200DVD

-Hertz Hi-energy 5x7 Front

-RE Audio 5x7 Rear

-DD 2512 in Custom 40 Hz Box

-Eclipse EA4100 High/Mid amp

-Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp

-Audison Connnection RCAs

-Random wire:Kicker,RF,Lightning Audio

actually... I am LOL but it would be epic and i would hope to catch it on vid!!!

that would be sick but doesn't the airbag only deploy from the sensors in front of the vehicle?

depends on the car i know a few have some shit in the middle under the center console but ud probably have to hit it with a hammer to get the airbags to depoly

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I think so, however, if it rips itself apart from pure pressue and flex..................CHAOS!!! lmao

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

Damn :clapping: do you have a build log?

thanks.....not an official one. There are bits and pieces of it all around here lol. I will pull it all together and make an official one within this upcoming week so watch out for it. I also have some MAJOR additions and changes coming all for the good though!! Stay tuned!!

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown