Any workout is a good workout.

x100000000

I feel all those TV workouts are BS. You wanna lose weight? Diet right and go to the gym/ do some cardio. You wanna bulk up, diet and lift heavy ass weights at the gym.

x100000000

I feel all those TV workouts are BS. You wanna lose weight? Diet right and go to the gym/ do some cardio. You wanna bulk up, diet and lift heavy ass weights at the gym.

Bad idea, if you wanna bulk, up dont diet, just eat differently, take out all bad carbs and unhealthy food, like sugar is just empty calories that aren`t doing anything for you. Lotsa protein.

If you want to bulk up too, its lotta weight with low reps, but to tone up is high reps low weight :drinks:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

x100000000

Bad idea, if you wanna bulk, up dont diet, just eat differently, take out all bad carbs and unhealthy food, like sugar is just empty calories that aren`t doing anything for you. Lotsa protein.

If you want to bulk up too, its lotta weight with low reps, but to tone up is high reps low weight :drinks:

By diet I didn't mean the same as dieting for a cutting phase. Diet just implied the way you ate for that specific goal. But what I have found that works best is 3-5 reps for strength gains, ~ 8 for size. But I have to disagree about the high reps for cutting. I would still stick to 8 reps, just really watch what you eat, seeing as high reps won't do really any good, because your body just really gets use to it. It doesn't overload it, like higher weight would. Because in my opinion you try and maintain as much muscle mass as possible when cutting down, and higher reps won't do that, for me atleast. Please don't take offense just trying to say what I have learned. :drinks:

well p90x helped my old man lose 50lbs in that 90 days so isnt to much bs

I didn't say they wouldn't work. I just think its BS, because I could get the same results with a proper diet and running. Instead of paying all that money for that program. Also P90x seem really bad because it seem like it seems to take you to the point of over training.

i do p90x and i like it. it's very intense, but if i get to the point to where you can't do anymore, i just stop, so no over training for me. i've done it for a couple months now, not everyday since i'm kinda busy, but at least every other day or every 2 days and people say they can see an improvement.

I saw that insanity infomercial a few wks ago, seems like the same exact premise as P90.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical