June 2011 SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by Audio Savings

Max rating is a lie, you will never see that much power out your amp. /rebuttal to your rant

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

hey i would love to run not sure if i stand a chance but i have a child so not all my money can go into my car like some people on here

here is my build log keep in mind it is about 97% done at this point

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/111521-all-rockford-fosgate/

goy you added...dont you think you would take a pic of your set up nice and clean instead of a trunk full of stuff..your in a contest...make your car show for it

That sucks that we are going by rated power off the amps. Hell, mine only has two 25 amp fuses on it lol. 50x12=600 of maximum power my amp can even output. All well, I'm not arguing anything I just misunderstood the rules.

Good luck to everyone!

i gotta have some type of reference point bro

um...really?

im getting reports that this thread is locked.....but i see all of us posting in it and it dont seem locked to me......i wonder what the problem is?

weird working fine for me

Heck, I'll take a run at it, I've been wondering what to do next on my car lol. My stock looking Malibu build is in my sig and is already in the garage. I'm running 848W RMS if you include the HU. Good luck to everyone who enters!

your amp is a 1200 watt rated amp..unfortunately you cant run this month

Damn, I thought it was for RMS ratings. I must have gone all retarded when I heard about this month's SOTM and missed that. dammit.gif

your right...ill revise that. your good ill get you added

I got an RE SXX 12 but I have a 1610d hifonics but turned down a lot obviously. Does that mean I cant run even if I not using more then 1000 watts?

:facepalm:

im getting reports that this thread is locked.....but i see all of us posting in it and it dont seem locked to me......i wonder what the problem is?

well i got to looking at it and i had not clicked the watch this link button on the page and once i did it allowed me to post sorry about all the confusion steve

put me in for the running please

can you have patience please?

damn

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I got an RE SXX 12 but I have a 1610d hifonics but turned down a lot obviously. Does that mean I cant run even if I not using more then 1000 watts?

so you have a 1600 watt amp in a contest for 1000 and below. did you really even need to ask that.

thanks you

Check me out!

My Build CLICK HERE

CHECK ME OUT!!!!!!!!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT IM DOING/GOING TO DO,,, PLEASE VOTE!!! THANKS!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

um...wheres the system?

Im in all i have is a 900 watt amp going to a alpine type r everything else is stock besides headunit... this would really help me out need new mids and highs very very bad.

please make a build log or garage please

chode you should edit the first post and make ppl put the amp model and max wattage in...cause all i see are these ppl going RMS this and RMS that ppl its max wattage i don't give a damn if you have a 900 watt rms amp i realize this sounds sorta mean but stfu i got a ev2500m and i know i am getting around 450 watts rms from it but i am not in it do i want to be hell yea but my amp is 2500watt max so i can't that and its suppose to be 1000 rms @ 4 ohms and its clearly not but rms doesn't matter in this sotm

sorry if this bothers any1 but rules are rules and i probably broke a few by all my ranting

ill straighten that out

Can an old dog with a new ride get in? Currently rocking 1 pg xenon 6.5, 1 tcsounds 12, and a pg xenon 200.4 in the rex :yahoo:

Thorsrx sure could use some mids and highs :peepwall:

add it up bro!! :D

wheres the system?

Chill bro, this is just a case of mild misconception. When you read through the 1st page of this thread, Chode explains that this is for box ratings. Mine would show:

ul17004.jpg1200W max power.

In comparison to the person who inquired about their DAT 1000.1, which is given in rms. If you then look over to

though, from 3:14 to 3:20, he states "not your amplifier's 4 ohm rating, FULL RATED POWER (RMS NOT PEAK)", with which mine is 1 ohm stable and good for 800Wrms. I'm not trying to get myself re-enlisted or be a thorn in anyone's backside, I just wanted to explain my confusion, as well as what other people might have missed.

i got you bro...ill add you up after this post

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

bump moar noms!!

if i missed you please let me know.

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

I nominate myself

800W RMS into 1 ohm

2 12" Fusion powerplants, each dual 4 ohm, wired to 2 ohm and then wired to 1 ohm. So 400W per sub

Also a 60W x 4 channel

Dangit im 40W over

Please consider?

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

bump moar noms!!

if i missed you please let me know.

I have a question. My car is only pushing out 400 watts (two 10inch JVC subwoofers) but my amp can go up to 1500 watts. Do i still qualify even though im clearly not pushing out that much?

chode you should edit the first post and make ppl put the amp model and max wattage in...cause all i see are these ppl going RMS this and RMS that ppl its max wattage i don't give a damn if you have a 900 watt rms amp i realize this sounds sorta mean but stfu i got a ev2500m and i know i am getting around 450 watts rms from it but i am not in it do i want to be hell yea but my amp is 2500watt max so i can't that and its suppose to be 1000 rms @ 4 ohms and its clearly not but rms doesn't matter in this sotm

sorry if this bothers any1 but rules are rules and i probably broke a few by all my ranting

Chill bro, this is just a case of mild misconception. When you read through the 1st page of this thread, Chode explains that this is for box ratings. Mine would show:

In comparison to the person who inquired about their DAT 1000.1, which is given in rms. If you then look over to though, from 3:14 to 3:20, he states "not your amplifier's 4 ohm rating, FULL RATED POWER (RMS NOT PEAK)", with which mine is 1 ohm stable and good for 800Wrms. I'm not trying to get myself re-enlisted or be a thorn in anyone's backside, I just wanted to explain my confusion, as well as what other people might have missed.

so it max rms then ? ahh i got a head ache

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Since it looks like I'm in, I will take the time to tell a little more about my ride and give this thread a bump.

The car is a 2001 PT Cruiser. It has a Black Widow/spider theme going on. It is bagged and shaved.

100_6190-1.jpg

Now, a little about the modest stereo in it. Head unit is a Jensen VM9512. There is a set of Jensen monitors in the head rests.

100_4515-1.jpg

I have Boston Acoustics coaxials in the doors and rear panels. I also have a set of Soundstream 5 1/4 in Q-forms kick panels.

100_4513-1.jpg

I have a Soundstream XTA 360.4 powering a couple of Volfenhaag 10s in a Fiberglass enclosure.

100_4517-1.jpg

I have an Optima RED Top under the hood with a Weiland machine "Spiderweb" tray.

battery.jpg

Hope y'all like it!!

Right now all I have is my sub stage in the car, would I get consideration even though im building my front stage still?

I have a Zapco Studio 500 powering a single 12" Onyx LS V.2!

Head unit pod

2011-02-03103606.jpg

Subwoofer

2010-12-03193732.jpg

Sub amplifier!

caraudiostuff002-1.jpg

I know I still am building, but this is my current setup, before final install!

Just curious whether or not I could get nominated, doesnt hurt to try.....right?!?!?!

Heres the link to the build!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97601-98-sable-zapcolinear-powerfiberglassing/

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived