Clean install, Love the GTO's. :drinks:

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm)   -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

A new enclosure and a better 600-800 watt rms amp would really bring the sub to life. Alpine mids/highs are actually pretty good, if you still choose to go that route. Overall that's a nice car you have.

Eye Kandy Kustomz

2414 E. Napoleon St.

Sulphur, LA 70663

(337)313-3121

[email protected]

Eye Kandy Kustomz Page

My Page

im jealous of your engine

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Well damn. I guess I some how turned "tomorrow" into 2 and a half weeks. Well my youtube channel is lownotegoat. http://www.youtube.com/user/lownotegoat Unfortunately I had the bright idea of making a separate channel for car audio vids so I am not subscribed to anyone on this channel if I get a chance I will be converting everything to this channel. Thanks for anyone watching my build again. I learn a lot from all you guys on this forum. New vids of my headunit playing sometime this week. Maybe I'll even record a demo if I give one.

Open all your subscriptions in new tabs. Log out of the old account. log into the new one. Refresh each open tab and subscribe. It may take a while, but it should be fairly painless.

SBC FTW.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a good start, I love the car too. Its good to hear that you now have a good headunit. Have you tried changing the box positioning to see if it makes a difference?

I haven't really tried to move the box around too much. I probably should though. The only problem is that I have very little trunk space and my only real options are facing the trunk lid, back seat, and upwards.

A new enclosure and a better 600-800 watt rms amp would really bring the sub to life. Alpine mids/highs are actually pretty good, if you still choose to go that route. Overall that's a nice car you have.

I'm thinking about the Alpine MRX-M100 it should give me between 600 and 1000 watts RMS. As far as enclosures go the one I have now is working pretty well and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm still a noob to car audio pretty much but would having a box tuned lower than 39 hz(my current port tuning according to atrend) make the stereo sound any better?

Thanks. I see your in Kentucky if I see you driving I'll be sure wave.

Sick car bro, would have gotten the manual, but that's just me

Thanks. Now I kind of regret not getting a manual but at the time I got the car I was just learning to drive a manual so decided to get an automatic car.

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

• 3 weeks later...

I think I am going to be buying 20 sq ft of Second Skin's Alpha Damp Sound Deadener. I have finally gotten tired of my trunk flexing... And 3M's foam double sided tape no longer keeps my license plate from rattling. The new headunit made the whole system a bit louder.

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

Archived