I know this isn't related to iPhone 5... but, there's an iOS upgrade coming "soon" .. from my experience every time there's a "major" update (example iOS 4) .. there was a new product... sure it's just speculation but maybe.. just maybe the 5th phone is around the corner...?

http://www.apple.com/ios/ios5/features.html

slpine.jpg

Rumors are pinning it at September, but most are thinking it's just gonna be a slight hardware upgrade. Things like a faster processor and upgraded camera. But the iPhone 4 is a very capable phone. If I were you I'd get the 4 now and then use it till iPhone 6 (or whatever they are gonna call it) comes out so you can get that one cause it will most likely be a better hardware upgrade. Plus iOS 5 is gonna be a major software upgrade along with icloud. Just my 2cents

Yup I know what you mean.. Currently I have the iPhone 4... It's a ggreat piece of hardware.. I just hate the fact that it isn't 4G capable (AT&T) ... Only reason I'd like to upgrade to the new hardware would be for 4G ability on top of the current abilities is has... :(

slpine.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

not a damn thing. the 4 is now at the second spot on my to buy list. right below a new 2 channel.

im gunna look if i have a upgrade tomorow

if i do im getting one

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

not a damn thing. the 4 is now at the second spot on my to buy list. right below a new 2 channel.

if i do im getting one

Dude, don't be so impatient. If you must get an iPhone, you may as well wait until the new one releases.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

if i do im getting one

Dude, don't be so impatient. If you must get an iPhone, you may as well wait until the new one releases.

lol read the thread, both of us already have iPhones. theyre just all messed up... theyre old... its time for a new one and both of us HAVE been holding out for the new one. but it doesnt look like its comming

if i do im getting one

lol read the thread, both of us already have iPhones. theyre just all messed up... theyre old... its time for a new one and both of us HAVE been holding out for the new one. but it doesnt look like its comming

This is Apple. They will release a new phone before the end of the year. I'd bet my car on it.

Wait for the fall event.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert