A Movie Per Week (Netflix + Xbox 360)

Posted my first review the other day.

"Caught In The Crossfire"

I realize the fact that it's all in one column could be annoying, but on the "home" page of the Tumblog, it makes sense to have it like that.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

so YOU'RE esuris! lol i'm always like who is this person hahaha, completely forgot.

I've been doing the same thing lately, my sister has a netflix account so I just linked hers to my XBOX FTMFW! haha I mainly stay watching documentaries about everything from the human body, to space, to America, to drugs like weed, meth, heroin/meth (Methadonia is a good one!). Will def keep an eye on your blog, but update this thread every time you do a review.

Try looking for Dirty with Cuba Gooding, I saw it up a while back but had already watched it a few months ago. Pretty good movie, only thing that's annoying is him saying "cuzz" after almost every sentence lol

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

so YOU'RE esuris! lol i'm always like who is this person hahaha, completely forgot.

I've been doing the same thing lately, my sister has a netflix account so I just linked hers to my XBOX FTMFW! haha I mainly stay watching documentaries about everything from the human body, to space, to America, to drugs like weed, meth, heroin/meth (Methadonia is a good one!). Will def keep an eye on your blog, but update this thread every time you do a review.

Try looking for Dirty with Cuba Gooding, I saw it up a while back but had already watched it a few months ago. Pretty good movie, only thing that's annoying is him saying "cuzz" after almost every sentence lol

Lol yep that's me.

Also, I would like to extend this to you guys.

If anyone else has Netflix and would like to write a review for a movie, feel free to PM your email, and I'll invite you to the blog and you can post your own reviews!

edit-

Also reposted the first review, and ended up deciding to include the movie poster on the review post.

http://amovieperweek.tumblr.com/post/6375055421/movie-title-caught-in-the-crossfire-starring

Edited by imnotmikal

2008 Subaru Forester XT

The new niterider series was badass. But that's a series.

A good movie is "exit through the gift shop, a badass movie about tagging/graffitti

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

The new niterider series was badass. But that's a series.

A good movie is "exit through the gift shop, a badass movie about tagging/graffitti

Seen it, fucking LOVE Banksy and street art in general.

2008 Subaru Forester XT

oh snap, Adam Rodriguez = Delko from CSI: Miami! Gonna have to check out that movie, I saw when they had a 50 Cent movies recommendations category, didn't realize he's been in quite a few movies.

Have you seen the Machinist? I watched most of it a few weeks ago, I medicated before hand and it tripped me out.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

"911: In Plane Site"

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k