carlosg_313 Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 Okay, I had to do it, I had too much time on my hands... All in fun though, no harm to the big guy. Great man, just some analogy needed... Okay, I had to do it, I had too much time on my hands... All in fun though, no harm to the big guy. Great man, just some analogy needed... Pimpin!!! HA HA HA this thread got me rolling this morning! BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ROFL this i wonder if steve seen it yet? op, im pretty sure you aint getting tah hamma. at least its amusing. lol. had me LMFAO How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
iceman1575 Posted June 19, 2011 Author Report Posted June 19, 2011 Okay, I had to do it, I had too much time on my hands... All in fun though, no harm to the big guy. Great man, just some analogy needed... Okay, I had to do it, I had too much time on my hands... All in fun though, no harm to the big guy. Great man, just some analogy needed... Pimpin!!! HA HA HA this thread got me rolling this morning! BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ROFL this i wonder if steve seen it yet? op, im pretty sure you aint getting tah hamma. at least its amusing. lol. had me LMFAO Same here. Maybe I can change the thread title? I know, it's all in good fun. Just hope he sees it in a good mood... POTATO!
Winn Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 I wonder steve saw this.. he never goes into random threads. I have only seen him post in his own never anyone elses. Occasionally he may. once in a blue moon. I dont know You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
C-Fizzy Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 This thread isn't even funny. Unless half of SMD is baked out of their minds. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Louisiana Bass Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 C-fizzy doesn't use propane, he's a charcoal guy N8. No homo...unless you want there to be.
korey_hofer Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 I don't see the humor in it either, I also don't think king of the hill is funny either though. previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
hdorre Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 This thread isn't even funny. Unless half of SMD is baked out of their minds. But some of these posts are... like yours and korey_hofer's On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Ray Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 Wtf. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
iceman1575 Posted June 19, 2011 Author Report Posted June 19, 2011 I wonder steve saw this.. he never goes into random threads. I have only seen him post in his own never anyone elses. Occasionally he may. once in a blue moon. I dont know Maybe...gimme some blue paint! This thread isn't even funny. Unless half of SMD is baked out of their minds. Nope, 110% sober... C-fizzy doesn't use propane, he's a charcoal guy [in Hank's voice] AHHHUHHHHHHHHHHHH! I don't see the humor in it either, I also don't think king of the hill is funny either though. Then why post? This thread isn't even funny. Unless half of SMD is baked out of their minds. But some of these posts are... like yours and korey_hofer's Wtf. Ftw? POTATO!
korey_hofer Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 I was answering some one, don't get butt hurt. edit: and no where does it say you can only post if you want to kiss the op's ass previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.