30 inch Dub Homies on the truck, page 3

Which rims guys, please help  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which one guys

• 30 inch Dubs on left side
    • 28 inch Phinos on the right side

One thing I hate about this forum is there is no "freedom of speech" you speak your mind and get suspended or bashed on. :bull:

30s FTW!!

there is plenty of freedom of speech. What there is not is people being an asshole for no good reason and what was said was ignorant and has no basis.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Should have listened to me weeks ago. We already know that 8's look great on your truck, but those 8's are lame. Go for the 30's...big homie ;)

And damn you, I was hoping you were going to Williamsburg, I wont be but on your way back there is another comp right off 95 around 7PM that I thought we could hit up. You need to throw some stocks on for the day and come chill. I got a big bottle of Gin, a gallon of OJ, Sams has Coors light on sale for like $13 for an 18 pk of bottles!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

One thing I hate about this forum is there is no "freedom of speech" you speak your mind and get suspended or bashed on. :bull:

30s FTW!!

Where did anyone get bashed on, the skyler guy said I would get my truck keyed everywhere I go, how is that speeking your mind, its freaking retarded is what it is, why did he have to say that, It was poll about which rims so keep the bullshit to yourself

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Should have listened to me weeks ago. We already know that 8's look great on your truck, but those 8's are lame. Go for the 30's...big homie ;)

And damn you, I was hoping you were going to Williamsburg, I wont be but on your way back there is another comp right off 95 around 7PM that I thought we could hit up. You need to throw some stocks on for the day and come chill. I got a big bottle of Gin, a gallon of OJ, Sams has Coors light on sale for like $13 for an 18 pk of bottles!

Man you making me feel so bad right now, you don't know how bad I wanted to go, I was gonna roll up tonight and chill but now that my tires ain't here i've made other plans. Next show anywhere close to Richmond I will be there son and you better hold onto the better and OJ but you can toss that damn Gin lol, i'll take some grey goose tho homie

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

i like the less "busy" look of the 30's

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived