Sundown Audio

what's up with Crescendo Audio?

I have been trying to contact them about the newer 3500 watt amp. Dont know model number. Website wasn't updated with any info on new amps that I could find. have left several messages in the last 2 weeks as well as several emails. No response. Saw someone on forum who just purchased a new amp from them. wtf? Anybody know anything?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

People that preordered have gotten most of theirs. I had emailed them a while back just curious and got a email back the next day

I know they're bigger based on caco. Might get a easier response there

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Every time I had emailed them I got a response within hours. I ordered my bc5500 after the pre-order and got mine 2 weeks later with some free goodies because of the shipping delay.. I dunno why your having such a problem?

What email addy are you using?

Use this email [email protected] i got ahold of them right away and got my BC3500

Image06042011212901.jpg

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png