I know how overwhelming life can feel at times. Last November my wife and I were going through hard times and right after Thanksgiving one of my best friends fell asleep at the wheel on the way home from work and died in a car accident. I didn't know where to turn and became horribly depressed. But slowly things got better and now I feel the best I've ever felt mentally and physically. Just make sure you don't bottle all the emotion inside of you and explode at once. Keep your head up bro, there will be a light at the end of it.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

You know u can call or text me anytime homie...You are my friend and team mate 4 life bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

just remember. For everything bad that happens to some person, there is another who has had it worse and made it through.

I wish you better luck in your life and nothing is certain, just because a doctor says he may never wake up doesn't mean it will be so. Just try to improve your life and his in the chance he can wake up.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

This is a shitty situation but I've seen 3 people, all in the same type of situation, that we were all told wouldn't come out of the downward spiral they were in but did. Just last week my bosses brother that was in a coma and on a ventilator just woke up. They said it was over and gave him till this Sunday before pulling the plug, he simply woke up and took a total turn in the opposite direction. My boss was sitting in the office and for the first time in months was talking on the phone to his brother. He said that it was like nothing had ever happened, he sounded almost normal even making jokes and laughing. Point being, keep on going and hope for the best, just because things seem bad now it could all turn around tomorrow.

when times get tough just know that you can and will make it through. a persons character is tested when things are rough not when everything is going smooth.

know that there is always someone worse off than you. be thankful for the things that are going right in your life.

**edit- fat finger posted on accident

Edited by juiced

Matt heres something to help you remain optimistic.

My mother in law had an aneurysm in her brain about four years ago. ambulance to the local hospital. life flight to a trauma unit. they got it all taken care of but said she would never regain her speech or motor functions. Today. she is almost perfect. She occassionally has a hard time with difficult or odd words that arent used very often but once she hears it or remembers it she's fine. she's also walking talking and driving as if nothing happened. Point of this story is just because they are doctors they are not all knowing. They make mistakes just like the rest of us. Thats why they have such large insurance poliicies. Keep your head up. go immerse yourself in your truck it will help.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I dont really know how religious you are.. but one thing you must remember is good times will come.. God is not a man that he should Lie..

Psalm 30:5

King James Version (KJV)

5For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning..

Im praying for you and your... My God continue to Bless you and keep you near in ur time of Need. Amen..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Thanks King and N8 im going to go get into the build. And boobie (lol) thanks bro I really appreciate that man. Not sure if i let you guys know but it was said he may not wake. Well hes breathing on his own and got a feeding tube in. But they say he may never open his eyes or walk or talk again. He does move which is response to you talking to him but he doesnt speak. My sincere prayers are going out to the Brewster family right now. I know he will come through. He cant leave us now. Brewster the Brewtal (as he called himself) will make it through.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Matt heres something to help you remain optimistic.

My mother in law had an aneurysm in her brain about four years ago. ambulance to the local hospital. life flight to a trauma unit. they got it all taken care of but said she would never regain her speech or motor functions. Today. she is almost perfect. She occassionally has a hard time with difficult or odd words that arent used very often but once she hears it or remembers it she's fine. she's also walking talking and driving as if nothing happened. Point of this story is just because they are doctors they are not all knowing. They make mistakes just like the rest of us. Thats why they have such large insurance poliicies. Keep your head up. go immerse yourself in your truck it will help.

I wouldnt say 'mess up' more so just theres too many outcomes for them to really know whats gonna happen. Theres a reason medicine is called a 'practice'. Theres no THIS IS WHAT IT WILL BE. It adapts.

Thanks King and N8 im going to go get into the build. And boobie (lol) thanks bro I really appreciate that man. Not sure if i let you guys know but it was said he may not wake. Well hes breathing on his own and got a feeding tube in. But they say he may never open his eyes or walk or talk again. He does move which is response to you talking to him but he doesnt speak. My sincere prayers are going out to the Brewster family right now. I know he will come through. He cant leave us now. Brewster the Brewtal (as he called himself) will make it through.

Confidence in what will come = :yahoo:

Prayers out to the Brewster family. Keep your chin high for him. :clapping: