walled01alero Posted June 10, 2011 Author Report Posted June 10, 2011 added/subbed everyone. Return subs? (almost to 600 )
OrionStang Posted June 10, 2011 Report Posted June 10, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKenKanif?feature=mhee SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
inm Posted June 10, 2011 Report Posted June 10, 2011 I'll return sub when I get a chance. Too lazy to right now... Hhahaha On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
walled01alero Posted June 10, 2011 Author Report Posted June 10, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKenKanif?feature=mhee subbed
total mayhem Posted June 10, 2011 Report Posted June 10, 2011 TheBiggBlue LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!! Team SoCal SPL Team Sundown
97SSBlazer Posted June 10, 2011 Report Posted June 10, 2011 Kinkrenagade, SUB 4 SUB lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
walled01alero Posted June 10, 2011 Author Report Posted June 10, 2011 90accordman subbed Those dd 1508s look badass TheBiggBlue subbed Kinkrenagade, SUB 4 SUB sub4sub yes
Mikesmith0890 Posted June 10, 2011 Report Posted June 10, 2011 MikeSmith0890 AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.