Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

possummam

I'm not shy, I'm just hiding how awesome I am so I don't intimidate you.

4 DVC 15" Lanzar Heritage Subwoofers

2 Soundstorm Labs 2600.2 Amplifiers

2 Yellow Top Optima Batteries

1 8 Farad Soundstream Capacitor

12 Inch Motorized Flipdown Screen

Black Suede Roofline

Posted

90accordman

subbed

Those dd 1508s look badass

TheBiggBlue

subbed

Kinkrenagade, SUB 4 SUB :)

sub4sub yes

if your ever in the area come check them out

Posted

possummam

subbed

90accordman

subbed

Those dd 1508s look badass

TheBiggBlue

subbed

Kinkrenagade, SUB 4 SUB :)

sub4sub yes

if your ever in the area come check them out

Alright haha. I'm in central Florida, so it might be a while lol

Posted

Check out the loudest bass vehicles in England:

www.youtube.com/brilledwards

Quick question:

Just got offered revenue sharing on my latest video which has a load of footage of cars doing demos. Should I bother making an adsense account and applying because it is full of people playing songs for demos. Granted it's not the full song or in recordable quality but on a couple of other videos it has been enough for the software to detect the song.

Thanks

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 283 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...