Guest Nismofreak

I love smd...I got so so much help that I can't even say thanks for the help...known as polish1327 if you remember...it was like wtf is he a sony lover or some shit like that...I went threw trash talk and still do but the thing I have learned is that everyone on this site gives you tons of advice and guess what......that advice has helped me one loud system as my first not some sony pyramid stuff....thanks guys for the help and smd rocks!!!!!!!!

I love smd...I got so so much help that I can't even say thanks for the help...known as polish1327 if you remember...it was like wtf is he a sony lover or some shit like that...I went threw trash talk and still do but the thing I have learned is that everyone on this site gives you tons of advice and guess what......that advice has helped me one loud system as my first not some sony pyramid stuff....thanks guys for the help and smd rocks!!!!!!!!

cool site cool pep glad to be here

yeah im not going anywhere. i love this site

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I love thig place im learning alot here im actually getting ready to start my first build with the things ive been researching here, i dont mind a little sarcasm or some joking around but when somebody straight up derespects you then i take it personal and i have had a few of those here.

But hey i look at it like i know they wouldnt say whatever it was if i was standing in front of them.

Sorry its just the way i look at things :)

Edited by Mastersound15

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

is this considered a donk?

Posted Image

man you changed the pic

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

you could have honestly just plain out said you were talking to me since you basiucally quoted my PM to chris after i came back fomr said suspention.

I'm not butt hurt about it and as i told him i didnt really care, i just explained my thoughts and once again it kinda got blown out of proportion.

Had i any bad intentions whatsoever i would have done "snitching" when i stopped wanting to be a moderator here. Since i've been back i havent posted anythign negative towards anyone i read and post in my own post for the most part, and do exactly what i said in my pm to chris....leave people alone.

As i've always said, this is your site do what you want with it, i just pmed my opinion back didnt think it would honestly turn into 2 and 3 threads of retaliation and crap talking. pretty much what i got suspended for.