BeatBox Posted July 25, 2011 Report Posted July 25, 2011 i like that first pic, makes them wheels look good not bad on that tire deal, i would of gotten u a set for $350 good sht too, BFG G Force Sports. They grip like crazy, 65mph on the loop style on ramps and they barely squeal lol looking good so far, in that one pic on the car on the lift is that a neon light?!
tonedeaf Posted July 26, 2011 Author Report Posted July 26, 2011 I'll get pics up as soon as I get home tonight...fell asleep last night after a 14 hour shift and only 2 hours of sleep and forgot to put some up. Trying to pick up a 9887 from caco if this guy responds...wasn't to have the sub and speakers playing by next weekend for our camping trip. Sub should be here tomorrow or today if I'm lucky. We'll see I guess.
tonedeaf Posted July 26, 2011 Author Report Posted July 26, 2011 i like that first pic, makes them wheels look good not bad on that tire deal, i would of gotten u a set for $350 good sht too, BFG G Force Sports. They grip like crazy, 65mph on the loop style on ramps and they barely squeal lol looking good so far, in that one pic on the car on the lift is that a neon light?! No neon light, just reflection of the light. As for the wheels, I like them...but they kind of are a little too texmex style if you know what I mean. I'm considering painting them pink...I think they might look good, green on pink. And these things grip well...but is that 350 including nitro fill and full insurance with roadside assistance?
tonedeaf Posted July 26, 2011 Author Report Posted July 26, 2011 Jul 26, 2011 6:55 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery SIKESTON, MO
DudeWith4x4 Posted July 26, 2011 Report Posted July 26, 2011 Dam dude. I never realized you lived in MO. So do I. Edit. I did know. Just forgot -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
Red-navi-916 Posted July 26, 2011 Report Posted July 26, 2011 After reading your build log.. I thought to my self I like the build but.............i officially hate smiley emotions this build abused them lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
loganberry Posted July 26, 2011 Report Posted July 26, 2011 Love the stance of your honda I've always had a soft spot for.one just like yours and have always wanted one just don't have the money. Get to work I want vids of nasty windshield flex already My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Second Skin Rep Jon Posted July 26, 2011 Report Posted July 26, 2011 How about an update? Some love from Jon @ SS. Spreading love wherever I can. Now that I'm subscribed to the thread I can keep better eye on ya. Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!
tonedeaf Posted July 26, 2011 Author Report Posted July 26, 2011 After reading your build log.. I thought to my self I like the build but.............i officially hate smiley emotions this build abused them lol It gets peoples attention more...shhhh.
tonedeaf Posted July 27, 2011 Author Report Posted July 27, 2011 Time for box porn I guess. Free hand with a jig...im getting better at not sucking now that im not as rusty. Clamped for extra measure. Box specs are off the top of my head, 27x20x15. Inb4 BOX IS WAY TOO BIG BRO. Talked about this with some of the very loud and well known peeps on here and decided ill go this way first and attempt a slightly smaller box once I pickup the second lvl 5. Its about 2.35 after displacement tuned to around 34 hertz. Should hit the lows very well still. Also measured my backseat for the future wall and I have ALOT more space than what I though...Rough measuremants around 26 CF...this car is going to get a TON louder.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.