technics downunder DD build

yeah that cars so much nicer than a mustang, and im a chev guy haha

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-SINGER 275 Amp Alternator

-150 FT. Of 1/0 OFC (8 runs) 4 pos, 4 neg. Front-back.

-Audioque AQ2200D @ .5 ohm

-2 Audioque HDC3 18's Tuned to 27-29 HZ

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMM, nice setup, good clean job, and I have a very soft spot for Ford Falcons. Used to try and talk my uncle out of his Commodore SS, but he would never listen, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

you in nsw mate? near syd would love a demo :drink40: got feeling you aint tho from wa or sa

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

thanks for the compliments everyone :drink40:

yeah i love the look of the carbon, im guessing there yours in your pic haha but i got mine for a deal too good to pass up or else id definately get carbon fibre haha

yes sir....i liked them so much so, that i bought new substage just because i liked how pretty they were, although i was very happy with my previous setup.

MMMMMMMMMMM, nice setup, good clean job, and I have a very soft spot for Ford Falcons. Used to try and talk my uncle out of his Commodore SS, but he would never listen, lol.

haha yeah commodore drivers usually are hard headed haha, so your an aussie too?

u see the good things about oz is we have things like HOLDEN SS sedans and utes aswell as HSV SEDANDS staion wagons and ites aswell as FORD FPV sedans and utes basically basiaic as hell gear strick lsd big V* and they can go around corners real nice sideways remeber the pontiac g8 america well we have tose in two typew of cars ford and holden however we have stupid SUBs and the US gets V8 everything including hyundais nice install to by the way

xMp[lar

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg

Thanks guys :)

yeah love the DD's specially the kevlar cones!

haha yeah its a nice looking holden in that pic, are you an aussie too or just know about aussie rides haha

yeah im an aussie :) are you doing anything else with the build ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Archived