Reasons not to use Knukonceptz KCA Kable (CCA) for Big 3 ?

for that setup it would be fine

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I dont see a problem running the KNU KCA 1/0 wire.

Here is some helpful info on 1/0 wire:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/49713-wire-comparisons/

And I dunno if I would run Monster wire after seeing this:

MonsterCable1.jpg

It's called a magnetic flux tube and it's supposed to protect against distortion created from electromagnetic feilds. I melted some of the white "plastic looking" tube last night just out of curiousity, and it didnt melt like plastic. It basically got hot and kept its form and went from white to clear, it didnt melt or burn was kind of bizarre. Anyway, I'm using it under the hood in my truck, its not nearly as flexable as my Kicker wire, but it's beefy and solid.

This is from the Monster website:

Car_P400_1-0B.jpg

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

im running big 3 done in KCA and i have to say it sure beats stock wire... if you dont plan on going super hardcore it will hold up like a champ. remember copper clad aluminum is only slightly less conductive than copper; 250 amps compared to 300 in ofc. i dont know why there is always this debate. people bashing CCA makes me frowny. 87$ for 50 feet of it makes me smiley though.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

I ran it for my big 3. I didn't replace any of my factory wiring just added to it and noticed a big difference just off of idle with my lighting. I think I will always stick with the KCA just because it's cheap and I will never have a giant system. 50 feet did my big 3 and 2 runs to my amp.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

You get what you paid for. Knu isn't the best but only good for you budget.

why do you say that? did you check out that great comparison on the different kinds of wire? seems like knu is pretty good to me (heres the link incase you missed it: http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/49713-wire-comparisons/) unless you were only talking about the cca...

and to pandorascustoms... the cca isnt pure copper, its made with aluminum

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

I realy don't see why people say that you should use ofc wire and cca is junk. The diference is so minimal. The difference in conductivity between ofc and cca is so small it's almost unmesureable. And the relitivly short distances run in car audio instalations makes the difference even smaller.

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

Archived