jconnway Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 i like HIDs Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
Guest Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 ive had my 12000's in for quite a while and i never had gotten stopped just for the lights. edit: but for music they're all over your ass
Dan2427 Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 Will this count if you have projectors? I'd never use an HID without projectors, kinda of a lie I have then in my high beams I guess but ppl shouldn't see those anyway my fogs are just halogen bulbs with blue color but they don't look very blue. I run 6k normally 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
Stephen Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 Its about time. i hope they enforce it you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Jd1102 Posted June 14, 2011 Report Posted June 14, 2011 they need to fix it where if ppl use them correctly they don't get in trouble. idiots always screw things up for everyone else
Stephen Posted June 14, 2011 Report Posted June 14, 2011 HID = I shop on ebay Fixed you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.