finkster Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 serious thread. how many of you who still have the opportunity....hug your mom? DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Maxim Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 serious thread. how many of you who still have the opportunity....hug your mom? I hug the living daylights out of my mother. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
jrplayer36 Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 I do as well.Never told old to hug your mom. jrplayer36
iKidwell Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 me. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
iceman1575 Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 I hug your mom. In all seriousness, when she's not being bitchy, I usually do...she's my mom. Lol. POTATO!
Supercharged DCs Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 I do. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
C-Fizzy Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 shit, i embarrass her in public. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Maxim Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 shit, i embarrass her in public. Where's the "Like" button? wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.