so.... who are you liking for president so far?

obama has done 1 thing very well.

Give this country he highest "welfare" % it has ever had.

I am not a very "political" guy, usually dodge the threads, but as of late I have been trying to sort thru all the B.S media crap ass coverage and just think to myself about real issues at hand.

Some think "gas" isnt the real issue... well..... econ boils down to oil.

As prices increase for a GAL of "gas", delivery costs rise, and since they dont charge you for "delivery" when you buy a GAL of MILK, they just raise the price.

(off the top of my head)

A gal of milk is 30% more now than it was 5 years ago.

(fact) My biz is down 30% from 5years ago.

I feel that everything we buy is about 30% more than it was 5years ago.

speakers are, milk is, and yes.. of course GAS.

Do I have solution ideas?, well... no.. I dont know how or why we pay what we pay for oil that comes from where it comes from.

Why cant we drill here in the states?

I understand our use of oil might be higher than what we can produce. But hell... we gotta at least try.

Im soooooo fed up with government having a hand in our automobile trade.

I understand they bailed them out, but just shunting any type of alter. fuel vehicle just sets us back farther.

Sure, buying a elect. vehicle seems expensive right now, but if our "fuel" goes up to what the rest of the world pays it will be pennies in comparison.

Onto the "fed".. these corrupt mother f%%(&^$ ...... jesus christ. can we please just scam the crap out our citizens some MOAR please.

Dont dictate where our tax money goes, just sending it to other countries for aid makes zero sense when our poverty level is so high.

Help US before we "help" others. I do know there is politics involved with helping other countries, but...... then just watch your own country fall deeper and deeper. sux

P.S. the little 600.00 econ boost checks we got.... well... that didnt do SHIT, so now what?

Really, so much to say.. but its like once i get started, my brain says F^$* off.. We are soooo boned does it really matter to try and think it out?

can we really "change" anything?

Does anyone really CARE to make a change when they (head cheese's) still have fat ass wallets, and huge toilet paper budgets.??

Are they affected by what is going on?

Are they still flying huge twin engine jets sucking down 300 gal of 116 gas?

They dont give 2 shits. They can say they do... all they want.

How about someone who grew up in poverty. ?? Make that mo' fo the PRES.

Thats why Im so strong for hermain cain ATM. HE lived in the shit until college.

Sure, he was on the "fed". He sat with all those corrupt mutha fugga's and determined where the money went.

He has also said that he was just a TEMP for the FED, and is/was totally against the malicious shit that went down.

ugh..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Last election I didn't like any of the candidates, so I wrote in for myself. That's right, I ran for president, lol.

If none of the candidates seem appealing to me, I think I might write in for Bill Maher. I don't stand for some of his political views, but I do agree with him on 90% of things.

i wish adam west would run for president

I hope I'm not the only one picturing family guy moments now.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

man ray you got it right. why don't we open reserves agian?(or are they still open never figured that out) i don't understand either why we bomb places and then fix it. we should just say we bombed it bc you couldn't take care of your own problems so we did and be done tell them to fix it themselves. and i also think that alot of the problem is rich ppl sitting on there money instead of puttin in back into the economy. if poorer ppl had the money they would spend it back in the economy and be broke again lol but it would help the economy. what good does money do sitting in bank accounts especially since its worth less and less all the time. why do ppl need to be so rich that they have to hide money just why what are you even going to do with it you know. they prob have everything they will ever need payed for. i think whoever is the president should play robin hood take from the rich and give to the poor bc the poor will just spend it and inturn it will eventually get back to the rich but with alot of other ppl paid inbetween and it will help the economy and i like hermain cain also he had a business and i heard a joke he that he must be good with money bc the pizza was god awful. also the adam west thing i thought family guy also

edit: also sorry for the book guys and any bad grammer

the money doesnt just sit in the bank..

the banks play the stock market with it.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

thats crazy i didn't know banks also played the stock market what happens when they lose so bad they can't pay ppl back the govn't bails them out???

thats crazy i didn't know banks also played the stock market what happens when they lose so bad they can't pay ppl back the govn't bails them out???

you actually thought they would just keep your money and pay you interest for depositing it? LOL

you actually thought they would just keep your money and pay you interest for depositing it? LOL

i don't have a savings so they don't pay me anything and alot of ppl pay for there bank accounts i figured they invested or something just not in the stock market

Many of my friends and maybe i will vote for obama again maybe terry but im still undecided.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

MSNBC reported after the raid that- White House insiders said that Obama didn't order the SEAL team in. Panetta already had a plan in action, Obama was pretty much told after the fact that the raid was about to go down. He went on to say that Obama did not want to go along with it right away. He kept stalling. Panetta said they basically told him it was getting done, get on board or get out of the way, said Obama finally agreed.

As far as Obama winning again, I wouldnt bet on it. A few weeks ago Obama told Israel that they need to go back to pre 1967 borders. Meaning the Golan Heights would not be under Israeli control anymore. Golan heights is basically a mountain overlooking Israel. Israel is afraid that if the Arabs control the area and ever launch an attack, that Israel couldnt put up a decent defense. So they have said this is not an option. Long story short, if you betray the state of Israel, you dont end up in the White House. One reason Ron Paul will never win. I would be very surprised if Obama won again.

Herman Cain has been saying that Obama was raised in Kenya. The funny shit about that is up until now, only white people have been saying stuff about Obama and his birthplace. Now a black guy is saying it, so what will those ignorant Obama supporters say, the ones who think everyone who white person who doesn't like Obama must be some kind of racist. I am waiting to see where this story goes.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Herman Cain has been saying that Obama was raised in Kenya. The funny shit about that is up until now, only white people have been saying stuff about Obama and his birthplace. Now a black guy is saying it, so what will those ignorant Obama supporters say, the ones who think everyone who white person who doesn't like Obama must be some kind of racist. I am waiting to see where this story goes.

Alan Keyes has been saying this since 2008, and refused to acknowledge Obama as president for that very reason.

But I get your point.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

Archived